Does anyone know.....

desperado

Was it dark blue by chance? There was a dark blue town car at jegs on friday nite, and according to my friend, the guy is a complete douchebag. I guess he works at Ricart. Story that I got was, while my friend was their in his mach 1 (he was going with his mom so she could look at new cars) the salesman kept talking all kinds of shit to him about how slow the mach 1s were and that his town car w/ a 460 in it, could walk it all day long. If the story I got was true, (and I don't doubt my friend) then I would assume it is the same asshat.

No, it was a white Town Car, over on 270 I believe. Some kid in his rice burner was fucking around with my dad and his pimp daddy mobile. they finally pissed him off and he ran it up into the 3 digit realm, the rice burner ran up there with him then the motor scattered in the rice burner. I was wondering if it was someone here soI could inquire as to how emabrassing it was to not only get schooled by a town car but to blow up your shit in the process.

Well. dad wasn't overly specific about the other car, other than it has had little wheels (13 inch rims on a car that should have 15 inch rims) and it sounded like a bumble bee buzzing right up to the point it tossed parts through the side of the motor.

And who ever it was, will know it was them, because they had to be towed after scattering their motor racing a big white town car. Besides, I really don't figure that if they are on here, they are going to admit to it, but at least they know someone got a laugh out of it.