*shakes head*

Science Abuse

Hmmm, a couple of those look pretty well done. None of them I'd ever own, but there is some decent work in there. The H1 looked pretty authentic with a quick glance; too bad at that price, you'd be better off spending a little more $$ and buying an earlier used H1. That 914 was pretty cool if you'd pull off some of that body kit.

Hmmm, the only Countach that you found was a piss poor replica. And what really sucks is that most all of those had the factroy Fiero motor in them, which in a Feiro wasn't too bad but the additional weight of all that fiberglass is goig to slow it down a bit. The GT 40 actually wans't a bad looking kit, except the nutsack put a fucking Chevy 4.2 in it. WTF?!?! The baddest Ford in history and they put a wheeze asses 4.3 in it.

But you have to remember, these ALL use to be based on fuckign VW Bettle drivelines. So as bad as a Fiero based car is. What would it be with an air cooled flat four?

And yes, I am still wanting a Countach kit at some point.

And yes, I am still wanting a Countach kit at some point.

That I cant get. :p The countach never appealed to me as a good looking car. Performance was its only saving grace. To have soemthign that doesnt perform, yet looks like a countach..not my cup'o'tea.

But you have to remember, these ALL use to be based on fuckign VW Bettle drivelines. So as bad as a Fiero based car is. What would it be with an air cooled flat four?

Check out this local boy, That thing makes me want to chaw. The Bugatti family aught to put a hit out on him.