Worlds Largest Speed Trap

TimTheAzn

Dublin Ohio...wouldnt recomend speeding anywhere in here......everytime i think about it i see a green and silver crown vic roll past or just sitting there....cops in Dublin have too much time on their hands....

man in houston cops could care less about what your speed is....here it seems to be a competition between cops on how many people under the age of 25 they can pull over in a week...i think they get payed commission or somthing

nah they just think that those speed limits, mean 'limit' as in no more than. And they stick by it. Besides, it's Ohio. Not a whole lot of anything else to do but respond to speeding domestics.

FDP, they're a bunch of pricks with nothing to do. I got pulled over for going 73mph on 270 by them, in my army uniform, and got bitched at because "I'm in the Army and think I'm above the law".. I had my racing harnesses on but not my stock belt so he gave me a ticket for that. That's just one of the 5 jillion other stupid fucking experiences there.

ticket for not having the stock belt on? That is fucking retarded.

Yeah, so was the speeding ticket he gave me with it. I took it to court but with my colorful record I had to pay.. plus court costs.. and if I were to get a similar offense in Dublin within a year after that I would go to jail. I moved to Reynoldsburg.

Running from your criminal past already.

You got a ticket for wearing your harness? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they a little safer than factory belts?

thats what im thinking......dublin cops rather catch 16 year old kids for curfew violations then finding 100lbs of crack in a basement of a whore house

their assholes :asshole: :gay:

here it seems to be a competition between cops on how many people under the age of 25 they can pull over in a week...

If I saw you driving a turd like that I would pull your ass over too.

You got a ticket for wearing your harness? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't they a little safer than factory belts?

It doesn't matter that it would be safer to wear a 5-point harness instead of the stock 3-point seat belts. All that matters is that ODOT has approved the 3-point harness for use in a street vehicle. 5 or 6 points do not meet ODOT rules :rolleyes:

nah they just think that those speed limits, mean 'limit' as in no more than. And they stick by it. Besides, it's Ohio. Not a whole lot of anything else to do but respond to speeding domestics.
ahh my friend you be mistaken ARGGG enough pirate talk. But yeah the west side of columbus in the evening is a fight scanner to listen to.

You are crazy to move anywhere in that starts with or includes the word "west" in its description. Hell on move in day just go ahead and spray paint graffiti on your cars, house, garage. Then get you some gas and pour it on your lawn. Make sure you kill every last blade because you sure as hell dont want to stand out. Anyone else have any more suggestions

i hate it in dublin, im 17 and they always follow me but catch me when i going the speed limit so they can't do anything. i have been pulled over once here but got a warning because i said the guy behind me was tailgating me. there are only a few nice dublin cops. But always watch your speed in dublin.

lol my friend had a party with a vouple band's in his backyard...and 3 cruisers and 4 cops showed up for a noise violation.....and then just recently i was chillen last friday night in the giant eagle parking lot and a cruiser just came...pointed his headlights on us and watched us for 45 min untill we just so cold and went into GE

i hate it in dublin, im 17 and they always follow me but catch me when i going the speed limit so they can't do anything. i have been pulled over once here but got a warning because i said the guy behind me was tailgating me. there are only a few nice dublin cops. But always watch your speed in dublin.

You told the cop you sped up because the guy behind you was tailgating you, and he let you off? Wow, that cop sucks at life.

actually Dublin has the highest number of speeding tickets per capita for any city in the state. (for get where i read that before).

yea.....and i also have heard we have one of the most expensive on/off ramps in the country....(saw mill) the ones with the fountians and such.....but this is what i have heard so :nutkick: :slap: if im wrong (prolly am)

it sounds like we have another New Albany, I think it was middle of last year when one of the rich families of New Albany complained about people driving too fast... so cops were handing out tickets for people going 1 mile an hour over the speed limit... I got down here in Florida, the cops enjoy hiding in unmarked police cars... a buddy of mine got a street racing ticket by a undercover cop that was driving a late 90's Z28 camaro with tinted windows... I sometimes wished that I would have just stayed in Ohio, it is much safer there... and also I get followed by cops everywhere ever since I have been down here, get followed by three cops a night, just because my car has a factory wing and has an exhaust, they try to get me any way that they can... sorry for ranting... it just bothers me... and getting a ticket for 73mph is ridiculous, you could possibly fight that, but it probably would not be worth it... I will stop now...

• 4 weeks later...