Official Dyno Day 29th Oct.

Crash1647545504

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time does this start. Im coming for sure, but i need specifics for some other Volvo guys that are thinking about coming. Somebody needs to bring a big thing of compressed CO2 so i can spray down my intercooler before the runs :D

BEN, we need specifcs, I have three other 240sx's that are in need of a dyno, and have heard of brian, and want to use him. They like the 29th for a date and want to show up but, they want to know a time. Give me some sort of time frame that I can give them!

i have 5 other guys interested... trying to set up a meeting time with em.

Also, if necessary, i can set up a delivery of Pizza, bread stix, wings, and soda again if everyone pitches in 3-5 bucks.

As I stated earlier this would be a good Idea for the employees' since they will be working all day long non stop

i have 5 other guys interested... trying to set up a meeting time with em.

Also, if necessary, i can set up a delivery of Pizza, bread stix, wings, and soda again if everyone pitches in 3-5 bucks.

Well, that can be decided when we get there, when we find out how many people show up. But I am sure Brian wont have a problem with that, as long as you throw your shit away!!!!!!

Well, that can be decided when we get there, when we find out how many people show up. But I am sure Brian wont have a problem with that, as long as you throw your shit away!!!!!!

If we have a big trash can that shouldn't be an issue.

I'm still planning on showing up. With some other cars. Not sure if they'll dyno though, but I am.