someone find me a decent used QX4

88lx5oh

its starting to piss me off now. i ahve found 2 infiniti QX4s i really liked and was ready to buy, just going throgh the finacing part figuring to get right in my payment range. and both sold from underneath me. the sales men didnt even bother to tell me. the days i went to go and finalize and get shit done, they were gone. i have been getting the run around, and infiniti of columbus can eat me, because i got nothign but bullshit from them.

so someone please find me a nice 97-00 infiniti QX4 at a dealership preferably, cause ill be trading in the stang.

Why not secure your own financing and then you'll be ready to buy once you find the car? That's what I did, I could've went through my bank, 5/3, but I got a better rate at my Credit Union, Telhio. I just got pre-approved for 14k and went car searching! Very nice, especially since I didn't have to possibly hurt my credit by having it pulled lots of times by different dealers.

good luck

QX4's are ok but i would get a 2001 and up the older ones had probs main thing i sold on the older ones were transmissions...... and they don't have the 3.5l in it. Didn't see many probs with the newer ones . I would check maint. history on either one b4 buying though.

BTW - Infiniti of Columbus sucks ass ..... only a couple people left there that actually give a shit about customers