Why imports should be AWD or FWD

Guest powers

• 3 weeks later...
If I remember correctly, wasn't there a video posted a little while back of a dumb shit trying to smoke the rear hides in a Mustang and losing the car... hitting oncoming traffic? Hmmmm?

I was going ot post the same thing, but as I said befor, it does not matter what your drining, a fag is a fag. I could tell he was an suburbanite EMO fag when his car first pulled. That subie is probably sponsored by mom-n-dad motorsports anyways, so he isnt worried about it.

this is the best part:

Internet home movie helps nab hoons

20 October 2005

By SEAN SCANLON

Police have nabbed a group of "stupid hoons" after the men posted uncensored footage of their dangerous driving antics on the internet.

Investigators fielded complaints from as far away as Britain after the young men uploaded the film to the web.

The three-minute film was taken in July and shows a modified Subaru Impreza WRX racing up and down McAlpine Street in the Christchurch suburb of Sockburn, performing 360deg spins and burnouts before crashing into a tree.

At one point the car almost collides with another motorist driving in the opposite direction. Smoke pours from the car's tyres as it tears along the street.

Once the car crashes, several young men are caught on video running to check the occupants and push it down the road.

James William White, 20, appeared in court yesterday charged with reckless driving after the film, which featured the car's number plate, prompted complaints from throughout New Zealand and overseas.

White pleaded guilty, was sentenced to 120 hours community work and was disqualified from driving for nine months.

The Canterbury road policing manager, Inspector Derek Erasmus, said several people were involved in the incident, which could only be described as "stupid".

During the film, the car heads straight for a small group watching and filming from the side of the road.

Someone could have been killed, Erasmus said.

http://stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3450072a4560,00.html