93 RX-7 non seq, Jspec, Street port, FMIC, etc

Guest mattgudorf

1993 RX-7 for sale

I can tell you this car drives perfect and the horsepower she produces can only be described as violent.

Oh boy.

Aparently this is the first car you have owned that makes more power than a weed whacker. Your stock turbo ported motor is far from violent. I bet that boost spiking at 15psi at 900000000000 rpm is soooo violent it roxors!!1!!.

Oh BTW nice salvage car.

Oh boy.

Aparently this is the first car you have owned that makes more power than a weed whacker. Your stock turbo ported motor is far from violent. I bet that boost spiking at 15psi at 900000000000 rpm is soooo violent it roxors!!1!!.

Oh BTW nice salvage car.

Greg, I found his dyno graph. It is mad violent. Stop being a dick all the time. It even says its violent on the graph.

http://img448.imageshack.us/img448/9639/rx7dyno5dz.jpg

sigh

for anyone really interested the actual Dyno graphs are with the car and you can have them it was tuned and Dyno'ed at the RX-7 store by Xavier.

You should be banned for signing up just to post up your car for sale. I thought that was the rules around here but I guess not.

Damn Ben. You have officially reach Uber Fucked Up Status. If I were this kid, I'd be fliping shit if you posted up pics of my girl when I didn't ask to.

Ban him, don't exploit his girl.

P.S. nice body

he's the one who posted a link to his photo album. it isn't my fault he took down the link after i posted the pics.

I would love to see the real dyno chart on this 350whp MONSTER. Maybe it is so violent that you can race coltbootin.

Oh and I thought I would copy this from your profile.

Why do you want to join Columbus Racing?:

sell my car

Try the RX-7 forums becasue noone on CR is dumb enough to buy a salvaged stock turbo rx7 for 16K.

I would love to see the real dyno chart on this 350whp MONSTER. Maybe it is so violent that you can race coltbootin.

Oh and I thought I would copy this from your profile.

Why do you want to join Columbus Racing?:

sell my car

Try the RX-7 forums becasue noone on CR is dumb enough to buy a salvaged stock turbo rx7 for 16K.

+1 Owned.....