I need suggestions

LJ

Buy an 89 to 92 foxbody, look for a notchback. (they are the lightest) For about 4500 you can find one in descent shape. Then go to Hellion Power Systems website and buy thier single turbo kit for 4500. It comes with everything from fuel pump to an electric fan and you'll be able to easily make more power than a stock 5.0 bottom end can handle. You could make 400 rwhp stock and then slowly build up the money to get a built bottom end for more boost.Thats what I would do, granted I own a notchback so my opinion is a little biased.

Yes, and I like your notch.... I saw it on State st in Westerville a few weeks ago I think....

Was it red and loud with cobra R's?

Yeah.... I was pretty sure it was you.... didn't know you got the Cobra's though. I hadn't seen your car since the beginning of summer

You already have a Mustang you are tired of; don't get another. :)

Classic would definately be fun. LT1 F-body would fit the price nicely too; I've seen a few that are within a several hour drive that have been some damn good steals lately (fully built motors/driveline cars going for 6k).

You already have a Mustang you are tired of; don't get another. :)

Classic would definately be fun. LT1 F-body would fit the price nicely too; I've seen a few that are within a several hour drive that have been some damn good steals lately (fully built motors/driveline cars going for 6k).

Hmm, I may have to look into that. I am not a big F-Body fan though.

The classic idea is something I would really like to do, but it wont fit in with me working and being a traditional student

Buy a civic and an '06 Ninja 10R :)

I'm not a fan of bikes. If I were to get one, it would be some big ol chopper or something. I go fast on dirt bikes if I wanna get on a bike