we are multiplying

Buteo

Another noob saying hello!

I drive an 05 Subaru WRX with a few basic mods, All done by Godspeed/Autowerks in Detroit.

Invidia up/downpipes, SPT Catback, Cobb Stage 2 reflash, and some weds sport sa90s in bronze w/ 225/45's by Hankook.

I look forward to reading up on the info, and meeting a few of you all.

Ive been on ohiosubaru.com for awhile now, it seems to be slowing down a lot in the number of posts over the last few months. I also post on clubwrx.net

Godspeed was awesome. Dan the tuner is a great guy also. I was able to see a few beastly cars while I was there. The guys were installing twin 18g turbos on a 350z, pushing a little over 500hp. They also had a silver sti that just had the motor pulled to rebuild with forged parts. Dan told me he was able to get 549awhp without internals :eek: The owner then opted for some strong forged internals. Smart move ;)

By the way i dynoed around 218awhp. I wasnt able to get tuned though. Dan was having trouble with his beta version of Cobbs protuner, so im just running an "out of the box" stage 2. Hopefully next spring I can get tuned to around 230awhp or more :burn:

Another noob saying hello!

I drive an 05 Subaru WRX with a few basic mods, All done by Godspeed/Autowerks in Detroit.

Invidia up/downpipes, SPT Catback, Cobb Stage 2 reflash, and some weds sport sa90s in bronze w/ 225/45's by Hankook.

I look forward to reading up on the info, and meeting a few of you all.

all good mods except the tires when you ready to step up to some serious rubber hit me up and we'll put you in a nice set of S0-3's

all good mods except the tires when you ready to step up to some serious rubber hit me up and we'll put you in a nice set of S0-3's

and if youd like to know what those feel like in a 280whp wrx, id be the one to speak to.

welcome to the world, kid. dont drop the soap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
welcome, its nice to see more subarus on here cause we are minority to all the vettes and stangs on here. dan is the owner of godspeed witch is now the tuning factory and your right, he is a great guy. that is who tuned my car and a friends sti. we both made over 500whp on c16 cause dan knows his sh!t. that silver sti was in there when i was tuned back in april before the motor was built. also when i was there i had to wait for eric steinbrecher's top secret gold sti (cover car of import tuner dec. issue) to get off the dyno witch was pretty cool to see.

welcome, its nice to see more subarus on here cause we are minority to all the vettes and stangs on here. dan is the owner of godspeed witch is now the tuning factory and your right, he is a great guy. that is who tuned my car and a friends sti. we both made over 500whp on c16 cause dan knows his sh!t. that silver sti was in there when i was tuned back in april before the motor was built. also when i was there i had to wait for eric steinbrecher's top secret gold sti (cover car of import tuner dec. issue) to get off the dyno witch was pretty cool to see.

Do they plan on getting Cobb's Protuner Software?

i will call dan tom. for ya.

when i was up there dan said no they werent going to get it. Mainly because of the demand factor that most of his clients have high hp cars, like yours :cool: and opt for better engine management than cobbs. But im sure if enough of us called he would get it, I would be up for him getting it. :burn:

when i was up there dan said no they werent going to get it. Mainly because of the demand factor that most of his clients have high hp cars, like yours :cool: and opt for better engine management than cobbs. But im sure if enough of us called he would get it, I would be up for him getting it. :burn:

Whatever, that is a line of bull, Cobb has a big buy in and Protuner is expensive. That is the reason. Don't let them fool you. If that is his thinking, he is going to be missing out on a lot of Money. There is no where inside of 6 hrs worth taking a STI with an AP to. Fuck the UTEC......

Whatever, that is a line of bull, Cobb has a big buy in and Protuner is expensive. That is the reason. Don't let them fool you. If that is his thinking, he is going to be missing out on a lot of Money. There is no where inside of 6 hrs worth taking a STI with an AP to. Fuck the UTEC......

Dont shoot the messenger :cool: :asshole:

BTW I think i bought my cobb AP of off you this spring. I contacted you through ohiosubarus and you were selling it for a friend.

Im gonna call Dan today to find out if things have changed in the protune department.

just got off the phone with dan and they ARE getting the protuner. He said he will hopefully have it within the next 30 days. If you want he is getting a list together and is going to be calling people to set up appointments when he gets it. Im on it :)

BTW their new store is called The Tuning Factory

hey, i talked to the tuning factory today and they told me that they have the beta version and that they can tune your pro tuner. the reason they don't want to buy the latest software is because its like $1500 and they seldome get calls to tune the cobbs.