Funny stuff at work.

Trouble Maker

So whenever we want to spend anymore than $1k we need to go up and do a proposal at the main place.

We already have a 4wd version of an suv and we need the 2wd version of it. Won't/can't go into why but that's what we need.

We developed car parts for a big manufacturer and that's it so the people associated with this job so know something about cars right, or at least eventually learn it?

They asked they guy if we could convert the existing suv to 2wd by switching or splicing a few wires. He said definitely not and they asked him to confirm it with some higher up engineers here.

Some people are born dumb, others try. These people try really hard.

:wtf: OK, there is a level of silliness not normally encountered in day to day life.

I assume that they attend the years stupitidy conference's right. And as a warning, I have found that being in close proximity to stupidity for extended periods of time will first have an dizzying effect from the continuial shaking of your head followed by a general dumbing effect.

And as a warning, I have found that being in close proximity to stupidity for extended periods of time will first have an dizzying effect from the continuial shaking of your head followed by a general dumbing effect.

That's why it's great that I'm working at the R&D center removed about an hour and a half from HR, purchasing, the factory. It's great.