The Arial Atom

Crash1647545504

What's really funny was me and Ben (other Ben so you retards don't get confused) were talking about dream cars last night. He was saying his was a Viper. I told him he'd change his mind when I showed him that episode and he did.

It, or something very similar, is on my list of 'to own' cars in my life.

Bad Ass car.

that thing is bad as hell and i would easily get one if i could.

For the price and similar headache of importing a Skyline, you can. 20,000p is about $38,000 US. Import it and the motor separate, liscense it as a kit.

Or

Ship it without an engine all together, and buld yourself a nice little honda plant for it, a turbo S2000 motor shoud bolt up to the gearbox.

So you can import cars but not engines? Is that how it works?

No, you can import cars and engines. like you bought a made tyte JDM spec honda engine that you can import fine, or if you bought the body of a skyline, that you can also import. However, if it is a COMPLETE car, meaning engine and body, then it has to meet all of the US regulations and most of the time they won't. So if you import them separtely then you can re-assemble it over here and then just register it as a kit car.

Still that thing is legit with that setup! I wonder how it would be with an ls1 or even 2 on spray!!

It wouldn't fit between the rear shock towers, you'd have to restructure the whole car around it, and you'd loose alot of mechanical grip. It's made for a transversal mount engine, you can get DOHC modulars in that configuration, not sure how long the auto tranny would last with 800 bhp...but thats not the point of the car.

Give it 450 hp (easily done with that engine), and adress its aerodynamic concerns with some carbon fiber panels, and it will be unbeatable. Top speed will always suck, though, since that's a function of HP vs drag, and 400hp is 400hp, no matter what you weigh.