Heavy construction

wnaplay1647545503

Were looking to hire a couple of guys who can work heavy construction. Company van (you can take home), fuel cards, credit cards provided. Like the title says everything is heavy and back breaking. Hours can be anything from 8 a day to 30 straight. You start out training and as soon as you can your on your own. You could be on 7 jobsites a day or be on the same one for a month. Nights should be expected. You might think your done at 5pm and then your told you have to go work all night. Same for friday, you might be told you have to work all weekend. Need to be very independant, at least 25 to drive our trucks, and very flexible. Your day might start at 2am or 10 am. It changes everyday from hour to hour. The work is just as much outside as inside. Alot of heavy lifting and at times extremely fast paced. You might be sent out of state, all meals and hotel provided. Now the good news. Save money on daily driving to and from work fuel. I have doubled my pay in a few years. I am able to support 2 adults and 3 kids on my paycheck alone. Since I started working here I have been able to buy a new house,l 2 jetskis and a boat. I also have 3 cars. Although one is a beater truck. And none of my cars are new. However if your willing to work hard to make the money pm me for further details. Must be fairly strong. The bigger the guy the better.

I love how no one has replied to this. I see people on here all the time looking for work and here is a hard working , kick your ass job and nobody is responding. The pay sounds good and I bet the work keeps you in shape. Wnaplay, I don't know you, but I bet you feel like a million bucks for working as hard as you do. I use to be a crew chief for a demo team, it was some of the most honest money I have ever earned. I hope you find your man on here.

We're all fat lazy bastards who want money for as little work as possible.

Agreed, to some extent. Though I'm not fat, but a bit lazy now, I think that in some ways it would do people good to have to do physical work. I actually kinda wish I had stayed working demo. But, when you see an easier way to get paid, how do you continue to beat yourself up?

No shit Joe. I know there are probably plenty of people on here getting paid shit for a shit job. Why not get paid well for a shit job (one that really isn't that bad if you like hard work)?

I went to school for a reason, but if I hadn't I'd definitely be interested in this. But I kind of like hard, physical, labor so maybe I'm just 'weird'.

I'v given up alot to get what I have. I left a business which I started out of high school cause the stress was getting to me. To a job that I make alot less money at. I am always beat. But my wife gets to stay at home with our kids. I miss alot of hot meals, and time spent with the kids. I just hope that one day the will look back and say that I took care of them. I have a pretty understanding wife considering all the hours and very little notice on my schedule. But it is an honest living. Half the time I just wanna walk away, but I cant. Nobody can ever say I didnt earn what I have, and thats a good feeling. I always said that I wanted a job where I made good money, no matter how hard the work was to get it. The money is the only reason I'm still here.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of money are you talking about? Currently I am making 35-40k a year plus benefits. If it is a considerable jump from that, I may be interested. I am basically a plumber (I install and service,water treatment, softeners drinking water etc.) and have been for about 8 years. I'm 26, a healthy 280lbs :). Please let me know more detail about what type of work this is, or is it a mix of everything.

Thanks, Arthur. cell # 614 403 0728 or just pm me back.

• 2 weeks later...