Fucking hit and run assholes!

Kuruma

So tonight I'm coming home from work after a day of deliveries that all went perfectly, and some asshole in a dark green hatchback of likely 1980s domestic orgin, no fucking plate even on the back (temps?) comes whipping around the corner on Roche dr. right before Otani's entrance like he's on a fucking road course, right in my lane and clips my bumper and fender on the drivers side, spinning his own car in the process and coming to a stop in the grass. By the time I got out of the car to see if the fucking douche was OK or not, he was already turning his piece of shit around to run, and took off towards North Meadows and 161

I wasn't hurt physically, but this really fucks with the financial side of life. :nono:

Of course, I've got insurance, but they already said they're refusing to cover it because I don't have the uninsured motorist coverage and it's a hit and run.

Yeah. It really fucking blows. My best bet at this point is to spend tomorrow scouring they buy here pay here places for their cheap shit that I can pick up as a beater.

Even worse: It got a new starter just this tuesday, and a K&N cone filter, so I just put about $200 into it over the past few days

Hell no I didn't chase him, part of the front end is bent and touching the tire on the drivers side, so chasing after him probably would just make things worse for the car in the end.

Not to mention that this is Roche Dr. where this happened. Chasing after someone who hits and runs is likely to get you shot for your trouble. Shitty fucking neighborhood.

Yeah tho BAM, I deliver for Massey's. You the pizza hut guy with the Caprice Classic that I see sometimes?

On the plus side, I got a Geo Metro 2 door hatchback today that looks a bit fucked up, but at least I can drive it and still do my job.

Too bad it needs body work too. Need a new fender, a few assorted parts, and some shit pulled back into place.