Fucking slutty ass fucking whore!@

Browning

Been dating this girl for almost 3 years. A couple months ago we took a break, got back together like 2 weeks later. Both of us had went out with other people on the break, no big deal right? Well everything has been good, or so I thought. Tonight she decides not to comehome after work, here I am worried to death. Her family hadnt heard from her or anything. So I start getting worried, just on the safe side I call the two hospitals in Zanesville, not there so I at least know shes ok. She calls me like an hour ago, said she wanted to come get her stuff. Im like ok, whats going on, where ya been? She said shopping, "yea right". She finally admitted that she was out with this dude, I immediately go off the fucking wall. Told her he is a dead man, and Im throwing her shit out the fucking door. So now I have a yard full of shit, and this bitch got scared and took of to her "new" guys house.

If anybody knows a guy named Al, in Zanesville that drives a black mustang, tell him I said he is going down!! I may not be on here for awhile after tomorrow, but who knows I may cool down a little by then. Sorry for the post, Im just pissed and need to let out some steam.

I think this is my first post in the kitchen lol

Dude, Iknow your PISSED. But I would bet real money that dude had no fucking clue that she was with you, and even if he did, SHE is the one that ran off with him. I seriously doubt that he twisted her arm to pull this shit.

Remember the post about Evil little split tails and all the drama that goes with. Go in serach of a 30 something that will be happy that she has male companionship and don't play these games, seriously, 20 somethings are all abotu shit like this.

Just my two cents. And find dude, congradulate him and applogize for not waning him about the fact chicky has the clap, and he better go get a shot quick. Better yet, warn him about wanting her wanting to screw other guys while she has her current BF watch. That should be good for a few laughs.

Yeah sorry for your loss, but does she have anything good that you threw out in the yard? If so, PM me your address and I'll be over tomorrow, free stuff rocks! I'd even bring you some beer to soothe you, haha. . GOOD LUCK BRO

I never kicked a guy ass for fucking a girl(that strayed from me) thats dumb dude probably didnt even know about this guy and there relationship. MEMO TO THE YOUNGSTERS just because she looks like "angel" doesnt mean she is one.

it was a poor attempt at humor TJ... ill refrain from now on.

She like it slow from the front fast from the back

Put the pound game on her hit it from the back

You need a thug to straight come through and beat it up

Let your man be the freak he can eat it up

Blame the girl not the guy she was with. Also, as far as "breaks" go its obvious someone wants to fuck someone else without technically cheating. So its best to just end it.

"They say if you love it, let it out of its cage. And fuck if it comes back you know its there to stay."

LMAO, I cant even remember typing that shit last night, I was pretty drunk. Im pretty calm today, thought about it alot this morning, fuck her. I'm not even wasting my time on it, bitch aint worth it, and I can plenty better pussy than that.

I called up her dad this morning, told him that I would prefer him to come get the shit,which I had gotten out of the yard at like 3:30 this morning. He came, got it all, and the man apologized to me basically for his daughter being a whore. That had to of been hard to do. I told him to tell her not to bother me ever again, and thanks for wasting the last 3 years of my life. Thats it, time to go whoring, I have been with the same pussy for 3 years, god damn.

im glad to read that you have changed your mind about kicking his rear, though im sure that would be fun and all but like everyone said he probly had no clue... There are too many women in this world to cry over just one.

I had a girlfriend of 9 years do that to me and it blows big time but I moved on and most importantly I have my son

You can't blame him. Every beginning comes from someother beginnings end. He probably didn't even know and if he did, what would you do,turn down a cute chick cuz she had a man yeah right. Just fuck one of her friends and call it done.

Jesus, be mature about this shit. You have every right to be mad at her but not at the guy. Guaranteed that the other guy had no idea she had a boyfriend. Trust me girls are very scandalous like that. There is no need to go look for the other guy, but I would make a nice fire with all her shit that you have in your house. Trust me you are young and this wont be the first time something like this will happen. There are plenty of other whores out there to talk to..

You didn't waste time........you got everything that you deserved and learned from it.

I think that you learned from it more than anything. Complaining about 3 years wasted is worthless. Go talk to a married man who just lost half of his pension, his home, custody of his kids, all because of something like this.

Learn from it, get over it, move the fuck on.

after my girl of 3 years and i broke up, we didn't talk for a while (despite what you may think, i was capable of having a serious relationship in high school). now we're pretty much best friends. sometimes shit works out in the end. time heals all wounds

Guest jerryba1g
Why beat the dude up?Your girl is at fault not him.

What he said. She is just another dumb hoe, and he probably still knows nothing of you. If you find otu he does, then get the bat.