Hookup on Powder Coat

yotaman88210

So I need my wheels and my frame Powder Coated... and im poor due to buying other things to make my Duc better. Soooo, who knows someone who can hook it up that does a good job? The wheels and frame I need to be a matching RED. Any ideas? Thanks peeps!

haven't seen him on recently, but Just2EZ05 has a setup and I've heard nothing but positive comments on his work

+1 I'll be sending him my swingarm/subframe/case covers over the winter to be done. He has a powdercoating business IIRC.

APCh8r and attackpainter..one or both did work on gsxr750girl's bike. idk if its paint or powder coat.. they might?

mandie's bike was all paint, and it was done by attackpainter....I just helped rocky assemble everything.

Just2EZ05... I have heard lots o positives about him. Im gonna have to contact him... only problem is he's up by sandusky. I dont want to ship any of this shit and gas is expensive.

Depending on when you are planing to do this, maybe we can coordinate some pick up/drop off points. I am having my swingarm and foot controls done after the riding season ends. When do you plan to do this?

Depending on when you are planing to do this, maybe we can coordinate some pick up/drop off points. I am having my swingarm and foot controls done after the riding season ends. When do you plan to do this?

ASAP! My motor is out and I want to put it back in already... I hate not being able to ride. Its hard to sleep at night. Im having withdraws

ASAP! My motor is out and I want to put it back in already... I hate not being able to ride. Its hard to sleep at night. Im having withdraws

Man, you have my sympathy bro. I sepnt a week looking at my completely repaired bike with my hand still in a cast. Drove me insane! Not sure what it would cost to ship a frame up there from C-bus. Probably less than the cost of gas, but not by much I'm sure. Here's something that might save you time on the coating end with Just2EZ. Strip it while it's in C-bus. He has to farm that out, and that would eliminate a 3rd schedule from the equation.

Just trying to help!

Well, Still waiting on a response from Just2ez. Just had a nice conversation with Jason at Performance P/Cing and he seems like a good dude. He estimated 200 for the frame and 250 for the wheels. That price includes the striping and prep. Not too bad, but still alot of money. :(