OhioRiders Happy Hour...

Putty

Which place  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which place

I could be in.. but lets go to a actual bar that will be able to hold everyone in case there is a large group.. applebees wont work out that well if more then a few people show up.. could always go to average joes....

I need a place that has FOOD! We've had more than 10 at Applesbees before. Just got to call beforehand and tell a few chics we know that work there a large crowd is coming. At Old bag, we can get the whole upstairs...It's a huge place.

Hows about this... Panini's on campus right next to the newport has happy hour till 9pm mon-fri. Half off ALL drinks, not limited like applebees, and half off all appetizers. There is plenty of room but we would have to park in the garge and it will cost a dollar, or we could find street parking. Just an extra idea. I like going ther cuz it lasts till 9 and sometmes people dont get off till later. They have lots of tvs and pool table too... Whatcha think Charles?

Never been to B-hamptons but heard it was a great place for happy hour. If it goes till 9, then lets just go there so everyone knows where to meet and we can all stop thinking about it. :D

I get off at 4:45 ish so I will prolly be there at about 5:30ish

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1& ... 1&ct=image

Never been to B-hamptons but heard it was a great place for happy hour. If it goes till 9, then lets just go there so everyone knows where to meet and we can all stop thinking about it. :D

I get off at 4:45 ish so I will prolly be there at about 5:30ish

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1& ... 1&ct=image

Like I said,, Bhamptons lets people smoke inside which is not going to suit most of the people here. Marshals or Panini's sounds better.

Marshals is my choice and they have good food and a patio..

Fine with me. Marshalls then @ 5:30.... My buddy was thinking about having a camp fire tonight. He lives up off polaris. About 5 minutes from kickstands. Would anyone want to ride out there and hang out for a while? Beer and fire is always fun :D