Free Stuff!!!!!

Guest mithesaint

Guest mithesaint

Let me know when you are coming to get it, and I'll set it out for you. PM me for address and pickup date. This stuff is almost worthless, but I thought I'd let someone have it if they wanted it. Last resort before I toss this stuff in the trash.

1. HP 612 Laser Jet Printer. Works just fine, couldn't find cartridges for it, so I bought a new one. Since then, I've discovered Meijer has the cartridges still. Printer works perfectly, just needs new ink. FREE

2. IBM computer - sorta. All that's left is the case, the motherboard/processor (AMD 400 mhz, about 5-6 years old), modem and power supply. I think. I ganked the ram, CD, floppy, sound card. What's that leave. It would be an acceptable case for building a computer, and not much more. FREE

3. Kitchen chairs. - two, brown vinyl, no arms. Basic chairs. Recovered a few years ago, vinyl in great shape. One great, the other has a wobbly leg that would need reinforced.

Like I said, these are going in the trash soon, so let me know. Thanks!

Guest mithesaint

My bad on the laser jet/ink jet thing. It's all the same to me.

Matt, I replied to your PM. Forgot to mention that I'm in the west case/sawmill area. I'll let you know if the other person backs out.