XM or sirius??

Guest Ponyfreak

Guest Ponyfreak

I am going to purchase a satellite portable reciever very soon. Which service and recievers are the best? I have heard XM has more variery...

I am wanting to listen in the car, at home, and walking down the street. Which unit is best for me? Thanks

XM, ask tinman. ZOLTAR

But XM has a great selection for alt. rock, rock, ect. They are far an above better, they less of the main stream radio junk, so it is much more enjoyable. And I have XM so I vote for it.

stations that are good, 29, 47, 48, 54, 81, 82 top five for me.

Sirius.

I hear a lot of complaints about XM having too much variety on a number of their stations, playing a lot of obscure crap no one wants to hear.

My ex and my roomate both have XM. If you like 80's music, Sirius blows XM away easily. Sirius is far better when it comes to sports coverage too. I'd say rock is about equal; if you are a metal head, the nod goes to Sirius, as Hard Attack is about as Metal oriented as any dedicated metal head could possibly want.

As for receivors, I have a Sirius Sporster Replay. It's basically a SkyFi 2 with a better record feature.

I have both.. XM sucks ass and can't wait until my subscription is up. XM rock stations plays horrible music.. It's almost as if you have a CD, there are 1-2 hits on the CD and XM plays the rest of the songs rather than the hits..

Octane, on sirius, is a station that plays music like the blitz or the wazu non-stop, or if you like heavier rock, the station hard attack is pretty good too.

Guest turbojc
XM has opey and anthony
Whom in my oppinion is better than Stern. I like XM mostly because of their Clasic Rock, Jazz, Classical, and Techno stations are top notch as well as their 8 NHL (Hockey) chanels. I will say that their rock stations kinda suck. But all and all i like the XM better.