Good Deal On my old SRT4

darksrt4

HEy this is a great deal. This was my car. I would like to see it go to someone good. $12,800.. I would buy it again if I could! MOpar Stage 2, Mopar BOV, Mopar Catback. All installed at a Dodge Dealer. I have some goodies for it also.

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=190942525&dealer_id=42828507&car_year=2003&model=SRT4&bkms=1129847673255&lang=en&isp=y&start_year=2003&certified=&search_type=used&distance=25&make=DODGE&min_price=&address=43103&advanced=&end_year=2003&max_price=&cardist=0

They are a dealer, why wouldn't they take my trade? What'd they give you for it, so I have some leverage. When I asked if I should know anything about it I meant was anything wrong with it?

Oh that is what you ment. I dont think so. Maybe it could use a change in trans fliud but I dont think there is anything wrong. Well you are going to be able to DEAL much he only marked it up 800 bucks from what he gave me. I think he may even put a few dollars in it?? But really 12,800 is a great deal for the car and I would try and deal to much. He is a Kind Honest Dealer. If you get the car let me know.

Oh that is what you ment. I dont think so. Maybe it could use a change in trans fliud but I dont think there is anything wrong. Well you are going to be able tojew much he only marked it up 800 bucks from what he gave me. I think he may even put a few dollars in it?? But really 12,800 is a great deal for the car and I would try and jew to much. He is a Kinda Honest Dealer. If you get the car let me know.

dude, i would reword that post, lest you feel Anthonys wrath. :eek: