SlowMotion Dyno Day 10/23

Guest torqued69

Guest torqued69
who all went to the dyno day at slowmotion? for those of you that didnt go: i thought it turned out pretty good considering the shitty weather. the owners civic hit 677fwhp at 29psi, and after i left a STi reached 535awhp.. there were also two Z06s but did not dyno :( . not a bad turnout, but i wish the weather wouldnt have kept the big cars in their garages... :(

Guest torqued69
If they have another one in the spring I might bring my Nova down and my buddies Nova too. I was there on the 23rd with the silver 83 mustang.

silver mustang.... i dunno if i saw it, i came pretty late tho. and that would so amazing if you came in those Novas

Nice numbers, I am not sure where ashville is, but don't overlook

I posted the ? for a reason. If someone in the area can tune my car right. Then let me know. I don't think anyone in my area can tune it. I live 10 minutes from Columbus.

Guest torqued69
510rwhp@5000rpm 541rwtq@4750

It went real lean after 5000rpm. I need bigger injectors or a better tune. Anybody in the area that can tune a twin turbo right let me know.

Nice numbers

those are VERY nice numbers :burn:

im sure you will find someone to tune it...