Hell with Lion Hunting

Jelloman4571647545499

Hunting = Teh Gay

Exactally.

What is the point of killing any UNKOWNING animal with a high powered weapon? The day I see billy bob the damn redneck stalk a deer, and take it down with a 9 inch knife id the day I respect a hunter. Any bafoon can buy, point, and click. And dont give me that "well, we had to sit for 2 hours waiting for the dumb animals to walk buy" shit.

Population control, and feeding yuor tribe is one thing, but if shooting Bambi's popps when he

1)Does not know your there

2)Cant defend himself

3)And you have your favorite High power riffle

Makes you feel lie a man, I feel sorry for your wife.

Exactally.

What is the point of killing any UNKOWNING animal with a high powered weapon? The day I see billy bob the damn redneck stalk a deer, and take it down with a 9 inch knife id the day I respect a hunter. Any bafoon can buy, point, and click. And dont give me that "well, we had to sit for 2 hours waiting for the dumb animals to walk buy" shit.

Population control, and feeding yuor tribe is one thing, but if shooting Bambi's popps when he

1)Does not know your there

2)Cant defend himself

3)And you have your favorite High power riffle

Makes you feel lie a man, I feel sorry for your wife.

you might want to check the stats cause about 100% of people that hunt feed their family from what the kill. they PROLLY dont shoot bambi with a high powered rifle (which is illegal in ohio) and leave it there cause they said fuck it.

dont act like it doesnt happen though. YOu know how many videos I have seen of hunters shooting from their truck or from the bed of there truck while on a road. Morons! Hunting is probably the lamest excuse to shoot a gun. which is why a most peole hunt.

dont act like it doesnt happen though. YOu know how many videos I have seen of hunters shooting from their truck or from the bed of there truck while on a road. Morons! Hunting is probably the lamest excuse to shoot a gun. which is why a most peole hunt.

i didnt say it doesnt happen.

And Nate :D

I dont respect any hunter that isn't doing it for food.

Trophy hunting = pussy bullshit, SPS syndrome

Hunting Predatory animals = canibalism, they're hunters too, better ones.

Theres a great story about a siberian hunter who took some meat from a fresh kill he found. Turns out it was a Siberian Tigers kill, and it saw him do it. It followed him for days before catching him and killing him. He even made it out of the woods to a small village, but no one would take him in after they heard his story. "Fuck man, get outa my house, dont bring that shit down on me".

A friend of mine hunts Warthogs with a bowie knife and two pitbulls wearing full body kevlar. They get up in a tree and wait for one to walk by, then he pounces down on it to slit it's throat. Sometimes it doesn't go as well, He has had a 250 pound Warthog chasing him at full speed while trying to shoot it with a 12 guage.

He does use the kill for food, although it is not necessary. Warthog jerky is pretty good. :D

A friend of mine hunts Warthogs with a bowie knife and two pitbulls wearing full body kevlar. They get up in a tree and wait for one to walk by, then he pounces down on it to slit it's throat. Sometimes it doesn't go as well, He has had a 250 pound Warthog chasing him at full speed while trying to shoot it with a 12 guage.

Now that's hunting. :D

+1 for wishing lion would have won.