Black laser in primer (wes)

Guest Removed

Guest Removed

Wes, you are fucking stupid! Just because you put spray paint on your block, does not mean you have internal mods! Stop running your mouth ! The more you talk, the stupider you sound! You have raced alot of cars ,and get beat every time! WTF? high 13's my ass! Do yourself a favor, sell that car. Buy something you can drive everyday, and leave it alone! Your Mirage was the gayest thing ever!!!! And if you even fuck up that Integra i sold Jason, I'm kicking both your ass's!!!

So lets take a tally of how many people here have done went up in your ass!

You thought you could out 60' me ....didn't happen! :p

Guest Removed
I told him to stop being dumb when he was tooling around the hooters lot and making the bov go off like that means you are fast, He responed something like but it's fun or something (I forget exact words) he is a real dumbass

And the really stupid part is ...It's a automatic!!! :confused:

He should have left it alone and hade more of a sleeper!

And powers .......Shut the fuck up! :asshole:

Here we have Rob, The Mulletman, discussing the idiocy of someone much superior to him.

1) Rob, while walking through those dewey meadows, does a mullet make a man?

2) Back in third grade, was Mrs. Drake actually better at fondling your sack than she was at spanking your ass?

3) Does Dad need his cigarettes hand delivered?

4) While nailing that very large grazer at home, do you find it hard to hold her attention when she eats that salted cured meat sandwich?

Just curious.

holy shit, that stupid fuck that trolls up and down hooters lot in the black laser was the same kid that did the turbo mirage spray painted nasty? He used to come into Autozone in whitehall ALL THE TIME!! He even spray painted the fucker in the parking lot, ROFL!! Yeah he is a stupid fuck, always running his mouth about something.

Guest Removed
holy shit, that stupid fuck that trolls up and down hooters lot in the black laser was the same kid that did the turbo mirage spray painted nasty? He used to come into Autozone in whitehall ALL THE TIME!! He even spray painted the fucker in the parking lot, ROFL!! Yeah he is a stupid fuck, always running his mouth about something.

Yeah thats Wes

• 2 weeks later...