Rant: Camaro I saw on the westside tonight

lemosley01

Dude, why do you have to be a douchebag? You can SEE that I can't possibly accelerate, what with another vehicle 30 yards in front of me and traffic all around, yet you want to pace me then try to take off like some billy badass. WHOA! You sure showed me the PH34R!

Synopsis: Douchebag in a 2000 or earlier (I believe) LT1 Camaro (I believe) with paper plates (for certain), wants to pace me on 270 SB on the westside in heavy traffic at ~5:45pm tonight, then 'try' to jump on it so I would be impressed. I wasn't, and neither was my little red Cobra.

Dude, why do you have to be a douchebag? You can SEE that I can't possibly accelerate, what with another vehicle 30 yards in front of me and traffic all around, yet you want to pace me then try to take off like some billy badass. WHOA! You sure showed me the PH34R!

Synopsis: Douchebag in a 2000 or earlier (I believe) LT1 Camaro (I believe) with paper plates (for certain), wants to pace me on 270 SB on the westside in heavy traffic at ~5:45pm tonight, then 'try' to jump on it so I would be impressed. I wasn't, and neither was my little red Cobra.

you should have pointed and laughed at him just to piss him off.

Ya know it seems I have seen this guy before as well dark green posibly t top car

No, I think this car was dark reddish. It was getting dark so I couldn't tell exactly.

That was me. I want to race everyone. You're just a bitch and didn't want to get your ass kicked. Pussy.

Ha! I ph34r nothing. J00 w1ll b3 0w|\|3d!

The LT1 was only offered in the F-body's from 93-97. For a Camaro, you can tell by the front end, which has the inset headlights. From the tail, you can't tell, unless it is a 93-96, as they had 2 color taillights (red w/ white reverse; 97-02's have amber turn signals). Of course it would have to be sporting Z28 badges or SS badges (assuming stock) to have a V8 under the hood.

The LT1 was only offered in the F-body's from 93-97. For a Camaro, you can tell by the front end, which has the inset headlights. From the tail, you can't tell, unless it is a 93-96, as they had 2 color taillights (red w/ white reverse; 97-02's have amber turn signals). Of course it would have to be sporting Z28 badges or SS badges (assuming stock) to have a V8 under the hood.

It had dual exhaust, so I ASSumed it was a V8. Maybe a Z28, but I didn't get a good look at the badges. Of course, it could have been a 6-pot converted to duals, but it picked up speed a little too quickly to be a 6.

Thanks for the ID information. I can ID mustangs, but Camaros are not my thing, other than knowing it is a Camaro or a 'Bird.

No - I meant 6-pot as in '6 cylinders'.

Heheh - sorry. Forgot it means different things when you have a bike as well.

Damn that sarcasm not coming across on the internet when people are too slow to get it. I've never heard anyone (until you) call any number of piston engine any number of pot engine. I have heard plenty of people call whatever brake a X pot brake, whether that be a bike or car. I've never owned a bike either, so that's not where I got it from.

You're about as slow as the guy in your story you were so pissed at.

Damn that sarcasm not coming across on the internet when people are too slow to get it. I've never heard anyone (until you) call any number of piston engine any number of pot engine. I have heard plenty of people call whatever brake a X pot brake, whether that be a bike or car. I've never owned a bike either, so that's not where I got it from.

You're about as slow as the guy in your story you were so pissed at.

Ummmm. Obviously I am a dumbass, because yourself, at 24, has heard every term there ever was. I know there are many people who live their whole lives and still don't know every word in the English language, especially jargon. Must be nice to be a prodigy.

Good thing I put this in the kitchen.

:finger:

edit: Google is your friend:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=6-pot+engine

No, you're a dumbass because you didn't get my sarcasm.

Oh god, i need to go search on google again so I can try to make him look dumb. Kekekekkekee.

Since I don't KNOW you, I don't KNOW how serious you are/were. Did that ever occur to you? I'm a 'dumbass' because I can't read inflections and expressions that don't exist in the written word?

The problem might be that you just don't know how to convey sarcasm...mmmmmkkaaay?

edit: For some reason, I thought you had a bike in the past.

Since I don't KNOW you, I don't KNOW how serious you are/were. Did that ever occur to you? I'm a 'dumbass' because I can't read inflections and expressions that don't exist in the written word?

The problem might be that you just don't know how to convey sarcasm...mmmmmkkaaay?

I don't know how much more blatantly sarcastic I can get over the internet than to imply that a mid to late 90's CAMARO came with 6 piston brakes.

Hell, I don’t know 100% for sure, but I think that not even any (production) Corvette except for the new Z06 can claim that.

http://www.clemson.edu/~jstoude/ohsnap.jpg