Buwahahaha!!!

Casper

I live between New Albany and Westerville, Ulry rd is a road I travel on every day and I see deer every time I drive on it at night. I am scared shitless when I have to drive at night on it, I have had to make emergency stops on that road quite a few times. I haven't hit one yet (knock on Marc's Head). All the construction is making them move around a lot I guess.

Our back yard and my rear neighbors 10 acres of woods is a huge safe haven for deer, because of all the development goin up around us, and becausee its private property and no hunting alowed. I was out smokin a cig and 4 deer and 1 10pt buck walkewd right up to my deck, i seriously could have reached out and touched this doe. Crazy.

anyway.... back on topic...

You answered it. That's not a deer. The people at CNN evidently thought it was. It made me laugh. Alot.

Actualy, it is a deer. It's a Reindeer though, not a white tail like we have here.

http://www.mun.ca/biology/scarr/Rangifer_tarandus_(Reindeer).gif

http://www.alanandsandycarey.com/Wildlife/ACTION/images/WHITE%20TAIL%20BUCK,%20LEAPING.jpg

white tail

Ugh, deer. I hit two last month w/ the Moostang. Luckily the damage was very minimal due to slowing down enough.

Then 2 weeks later, I almost clobbered 3 of them; this time I just mashed on the gas and swevered, not giving them a chance to cross in front of me (they seem to want to do that, and that's when we make contact). I've seen some others w/ enough time to slow down and let them do their thing. All NE of Johnstown where my g/f lives......deer are freaking HEAVY in that area.