Spotted!

ER34

Last night on 270e saw a blk or really dark grey DSM with a body kit, huge exhaust, lowered, and i believe wheels. Had a couple of runs quite fun to be honest but just wonder if anyone knows the guy or if he is on here, also had a friend in the car with him as well.

Last night on 270e saw a blk or really dark grey DSM with a body kit, huge exhaust, lowered, and i believe wheels. Had a couple of runs quite fun to be honest but just wonder if anyone knows the guy or if he is on here, also had a friend in the car with him as well.

OMG THAT WAS ME AND YOUR CAR ROXZORS!!1!!

MAYBE NEXT TIME WE CAN GO FROM A STOPIE!!1!!

it's gotta be my Riceboy status :Sigh: maybe next time ill post a way cool F-body!!1!!Cause they just PWN all!!1!!

It's not that fact that your aviatar says riceboy it's the fact that you don't get it. And your f body comment shows that. If you had posted the same thing and replaced it with f body you more than likely would have been ridden harder.

no i understand, i know i didnt have a crap load of info but hey thats all I ever seen on here given and i thought that was enough needed, but come to think of it that was a pretty wide open genre. . . o well ill think a lil harder and maybe next time take a mental photo no better a digi photo, get the guys name, number, plate number, VIN number, and a pubic hair sample to avoid gettin flammed.

no i understand, i know i didnt have a crap load of info but hey thats all I ever seen on here given and i thought that was enough needed, but come to think of it that was a pretty wide open genre. . . o well ill think a lil harder and maybe next time take a mental photo no better a digi photo, get the guys name, number, plate number, VIN number, and a pubic hair sample to avoid gettin flammed.

No one gives a shit that you raced some random car, with no details about the race, posting it somewhere other than the Kill Stories Forum, about a car that doesn't belong to anyone here. Especially since no one here knows you either. Get it now?

Still not getting it so I will spell it out.

NEVER EVER EVER post a gay ass thread saying you saw some car on the street. Or that you raced some terd and it was cool. It was not cool and no one cares. Next time something like this happens to you rather than collecting more information to post, just gather what info you need and then keep that to yourself.

The premise of your story was weak thus not waranting a thread.

If this was a "kill" it belongs in the kill section reserved for that kind of thread

If this was a kill thread it involves cars that are not special or considered to be of any consequence. Not to mention you did not even state what you drove, but I get the feeling I will not care.

If the idea of your story was not to be a "kill story" but rather a shout out, STOP. Shout outs are a gay attempt for attention. I assume by doing this you are looking for other people to notice that you are invovled in the ultra cool street racing scene and particiapte, or to possibly attract attention about what kind of car turd you drive.

You may be wondering how it is I know that you drive a trud. This is a simple thing to determine. If you did infact own or drive a car that anyone but you grave a crap about this post would not exsist nor would this thread. This is becasue you would be one of 2 things, more mature because you have learned to controll this vehicle in an adult fashion or not be driving at all becasue you drove the car into a ditch or wrapped it around a pole somewhere.

So no you don't get it nor do you have any inkling as to what "IT" is.

In the future, please do not waste bandwith with your lame story of some ultra cool 13 second at best car that you saw at a stop light for 2 seconds as you were pulling out of the gas station, at which time you honked to get his attention to say sweet ride and he nodded back to say thanks and now you want to be friends so that one night after you are friends you can try to have gay but sex with him after you get him drunk.

Just trying to help.

No, seriously, I did. But he said his name was Joel. Must have been drunk and confused himself with one of his apostles.

hahaha . . .

i spotted myself drunk in the mirror last night. true story.

LOL, i feel a lot better now, well said Powers well said, and no i dont drive my car around like some punk ass kid racing and reving my engine at every car i see, and yes ill admit my car is a turd :sigh:*caugh* but no honestly thanks for the heads up on what to post and what not i got pwned multiple times in this thread this truely made my day

someone change this guy's name to "asscandy"

i'll pay five bucks to whichever admin does it as soon as i get back to ohio.

Disclaimer: *I am a poor college student and do not have aforementioned five dollars, so don't expect shit. feel free to change the name though*