the video of Anthony losing

Linn1647545492

Holy spinage batman. Ant, looks like you were spinning way too much. IN anthony's defence, had he not spun he may have won.

He got sideways on the first run and the next *maybe* a little but the last full run i know Brett said was closer to 65-70mph and Ant doesnt get loose at all. You can tell becaue he actually leaves with them (Brett & Tilley) for a change and then gets pulled instead of it just being an instant 5 car spot every race...

Holy spinage batman. Ant, looks like you were spinning way too much. IN anthony's defence, had he not spun he may have won. Nevertheless, had he known how to drive his car it would have not spun. Get more practice in.

Here's how the races went from my recollection:

Race 1: This race was between Anthony (in middle lane), Cobra Kevin (in far right lane), and me (in fast lane, blocked from view by Linn's car). Anthony doesn't get traction and his car gets sideways. This is clearly seen on the videotape. No argument there.

Race 2: This race was between just Anthony and I. This is the one where you see Brett coming up quick behind me in the center lane, and then jumping on the brakes. He had to get on the brakes to avoid rear-ending me. He nearly rear-ended me because I missed a shift. If you notice, once the camera car comes around the car in front of them (as they are both in the far right lane), you'll see Anthony's car way down the road. Obviously, he didn't have any traction problems on that run - he didn't let out of it until he was like a half-mile down 270.

Race 3, 4, 5, etc. All were of me, Brett, and Anthony. I can't see Anthony losing traction on any of those runs. In each of those runs, it looks like Brett and I start to pull on Anthony before he lets out of it. He would later say that he was having traction problems. I can't say that he wasn't having them - I wasn't in his car - I can only say that I couldn't see him having any.

The third run from a 60+ roll I did lose it also. Anyone is more than welcome to take the video frame-by-frame and see for themselves. I got on it, lost it (yes, it is possible inside the car to know when you break traction), and let right back off.

So to the haters, :finger:. You're just jealous. Stall + street tires > me > you ego.

So yeah, Linn is a wimp who won't see me at a track with advanced notice. He expected me to drop work three days in advance for his "Marion" day and now uses that as his lame excuse for why I didn't make a single event for him :lol: Fucking crybaby pussy. Norwalk in May, you've got almost seven months. Eat me.

I'll be in there next yr as long as its done the moostang as you refer to it,until then i am king of the bench racing (just you wait till i get mine)lol

I never lose on the net,wait street light i got to go !!!!!

Just so you know my name is Jimmy Notchback and my notchback is/will remain faster than yours. :)