Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look troof is a prick . He jumped on my case for shit thats old as fuck and been beat to death before. he said i was annoying .I responded that I admit i am . he Told me that NO ONE wanted me here. that statment is false.

Columbusracing remind me alot of high school . There are the same clicks . Troof falls into that bully click. runs his mouth thinks hes gods gift to the world. What happens though is historicaly bullys start shit pick the wrong fight and end up looking like a idiot.

Now on the plus side CR also has alot of cool shit and great resources. to bad we have a handful of people who are dick's .

For the record I never claimed to spell great or be anything but who i am. I'm not here to prove anything I'm here for the community and for brief introduction of entertainment when I am bored. .

So CLIFF NOTES

Troof SUCK MY DICK! thanks

you are far from the truth , Your more of a lie. Also your a 19 year old idiot WOW YOU DRIVE BEER YOUR SOO COOL!!! So go back to your College or what ever it is you do, grow up become succesful and then run your mouth. till then Fuck off.

Ya E-Gansta

2. He anit old enough to buy a handgun

- Can't bust a CAP in me yo.

All's I can hear in my head is 'dum dum dum' from that South Park episode about the Mormons.

Then Jon post and it's like 'smart smart smart smart'.

Not saying Jon's smart, but comapred to Thorne...

You can't spell, which is ok, but you 'can't grammar' either, which is just ignorant.

Do you seriously talk like that?

Well depends when intemidated and attacked yes I guesse I e-stutter. Ingernaly in person im a likeable person but yeah My thought roll out and i type them as they come which is kinda broken..

Oh, and...

<---- Doesn't need a gun. :eek:

Is that a threat ? I belive it is.

Yes I do have fat fingers :(. Soo to me this is fun and games .. I mean you make fun of me i think of funny shit ( well its funny to me and thats all that matters) I respond then you threaten me I'm sad.

Ahhhh .. so should i list now every insult your gonna make ? how your gonna insult me my driving say im dumb . talk about ebrake stunt? how im a tool or a duche. Yeah I know what your gonna say before you even say it..

SO now what... Lets see what other fabrications you can make. !!! w00t I'm Teh Tr00f E-Thug...

If your so fucking E-leet name your game I will hand you your ass on a platter.

and if its IRL you want . Beer really anit that fast of a car so lets race.. Ha .