Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you have difficulty doing so obviously, at least using your brain to do so. Im not a doctor so I cant help you on why to does not happen

Colt, the medulla is not involved in higher cognitive functioning. Instead, it is part of the hindbrain and is involved in more primitive, essential physiological functions, such as blood pressure and respiration. Said differently, you wouldn't use your medulla to "fathom," or "comprehend," anything; instead, you'd use other parts of your brain - the cerebral cortex in general and your frontal lobe in particular - to do that (i.e., higher cognitive functions, such as attending, concentrating, comprehending, sequencing, analyzing).

Mensan knows that, and he knew you didn't. That's why he said what he said.

I saw that coming as well. But if 69% of the board is too dumb to scratch their ass then what, like 97% percent of the people wouldnt understand that insult? Why does everything have to be an E-brain fight around here? And I'm not defending anybody btw.

Tilley, I've been meaning to pm you also, so if you could be sure you have some space I would appreciate it.

Okay, I just lost ten minutes of my life reading from where I left off. So, let's see if I've gotten this down correctly:

Jon: You're a fucking punk ass bitch (becaues you didn't invite me to the bar, but you know I'll drink you under the table anyways).

Thorne: Buwahahahahaha!!!!!! Do you wear a helmet to this "corporate world" you speak of? Ride the short bus? Eat Wheaties and bananas with your fingers? Yeah, I figured as much. I believe you work in the corporate world about as much as I believe you're an engineer. Oh yeah, we already know the outcome of that one. I must be an engineer too. I better tell my employer. And no, you're not invited to anything.

DJ: Jesus man, you've become a puss. Serioiusly. Siding with Thorne? Nevermind the fact that nothing you said in this thread was even close to insulting. You're just getting sad in your old age.

Berto: I heard it was 72%???

Crazy Dr. John: Stop being so smart. You hurt my brain.

Eli: Eh... You can do so much better.

Okay folks, that's about all for now. My head hurts from all this stupidity. Please, all of you... STOP POSTING!!!!!

yeah. i guess humor is unappreciated if its not someone cool who busts peoples ass.

i suppose ill come out and watch you guys get drunk. maybe youll be funnier then. lord knows at least ill get paid fro driving you guys home...

as i pull into the third straight gas station..

"five bucks for gas, guys. cough it up"

jesse-"damn dj, the mileage in this thing sucks!"

ben-"wheres my wallet?"

berto-"id hit it"

jon-"hit what?"

yeah. i guess humor is unappreciated if its not someone cool who busts peoples ass.

i suppose ill come out and watch you guys get drunk. maybe youll be funnier then. lord knows at least ill get paid fro driving you guys home...

as i pull into the third straight gas station..

"five bucks for gas, guys. cough it up"

jesse-"damn dj, the mileage in this thing sucks!"

ben-"wheres my wallet?"

berto-"id hit it"

jon-"hit what?"

Dude, you fucking forgot one.

Chris - "fuck you dude, jews don't pay gas money"

Or it means you were gonna let me rot on my ass and crawl home.

Either way I guess. :p

Colt, the medulla is not involved in higher cognitive functioning. Instead, it is part of the hindbrain and is involved in more primitive, essential physiological functions, such as blood pressure and respiration. Said differently, you wouldn't use your medulla to "fathom," or "comprehend," anything; instead, you'd use other parts of your brain - the cerebral cortex in general and your frontal lobe in particular - to do that (i.e., higher cognitive functions, such as attending, concentrating, comprehending, sequencing, analyzing).

Mensan knows that, and he knew you didn't. That's why he said what he said.

I could give a fuck less. Medulla was the funnier word to use in the situation, and that is the only reason why I used it. I was simply adding to this running joke of a thread.

If I said his left nut was malfunctioning, would you have given me the medical expiation to denounce that one too?

Man you people care too much lol!

Guest TriangleMan
I could give a fuck less. Medulla was the funnier word to use in the situation, and that is the only reason why I used it. I was simply adding to this running joke of a thread.

If I said his left nut was malfunctioning, would you have given me the medical expiation to denounce that one too?

It still made you look dumb.

I agree, when you insulted my intelligence while using a word incorrectly and being ignorant of the meaning, it did make for a funnier situation. I have had more than one laugh at your expense. PLEASE continue to post, purely for my enjoyment. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif

And here I thought I was being diplomatic in my response. Next time, I'll remember that diplomacy is wasted on you, won't bother with that effort, and simply up and flame the fuck out of your for being a dumbass.

For the record, "medulla" wasn't the funnier word to use. It was your attempt to seem smart, and it backfired. I hope the delicious irony of it all isn't lost.

Sorry, we figured that after all of the threads you make about hanging out that never get posted in, we'd try to make you feel special.

If you EVEN post about how theres a page or something in one of them, you're more worthless than any of us gave you credit for/have a very boring job.

you make no fucking sense... i feel dumber by reading this post.

Okay, I just lost ten minutes of my life reading from where I left off. So, let's see if I've gotten this down correctly:

Jon: You're a fucking punk ass bitch (becaues you didn't invite me to the bar, but you know I'll drink you under the table anyways).

Thorne: Buwahahahahaha!!!!!! Do you wear a helmet to this "corporate world" you speak of? Ride the short bus? Eat Wheaties and bananas with your fingers? Yeah, I figured as much. I believe you work in the corporate world about as much as I believe you're an engineer. Oh yeah, we already know the outcome of that one. I must be an engineer too. I better tell my employer. And no, you're not invited to anything.

DJ: Jesus man, you've become a puss. Serioiusly. Siding with Thorne? Nevermind the fact that nothing you said in this thread was even close to insulting. You're just getting sad in your old age.

Berto: I heard it was 72%???

Crazy Dr. John: Stop being so smart. You hurt my brain.

Eli: Eh... You can do so much better.

Okay folks, that's about all for now. My head hurts from all this stupidity. Please, all of you... STOP POSTING!!!!!

YEAH BEN YOU SO FUCKING RIGHT I MUST BE AN IDIOT AND WEAR A HELMENT I drive a fucking 30,000$ dollar car. Yes we all can afford those. I wish you would stop and think before you talk. Your right I'm not a enignneer Im a paid hacker. there is a term that is dumbed down so you can understand it but for the rest of us in the IT world I'm a Network Security Engineer. SO FUCK OFF

YEAH BEN YOU SO FUCKING RIGHT I MUST BE AN IDIOT AND WEAR A HELMENT I drive a fucking 30,000$ dollar car. Yes we all can afford those. I wish you would stop and think before you talk. Your right I'm not a enignneer Im a paid hacker. there is a term that is dumbed down so you can understand it but for the rest of us in the IT world I'm a Network Security Engineer. SO FUCK OFF

You picked the wrong car to waste 30,000$ on. You do not wear a helmet as the car isn't fast enough for one to be required. If you think performing audits and administering rights makes you something special.....