Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-thugs are sweet.

I am still yet to meet one that was a tuff guy in real life.

I'm sure that, like your other posts, this one is relevant to the topic in some way. Don't hurt yourself, but think about what you mean to say. Then try and find words that accurately describe those thoughts, and type them here.

Sorry, we figured that after all of the threads you make about hanging out that never get posted in, we'd try to make you feel special.

If you EVEN post about how theres a page or something in one of them, you're more worthless than any of us gave you credit for/have a very boring job.

I'm sure that, like your other posts, this one is relevant to the topic in some way. Don't hurt yourself, but think about what you mean to say. Then try and find words that accurately describe those thoughts, and type them here.

Ok, sure I'll rephrase it just for you.

E-thugs are sweet.

I am still yet to meet one that was a tuff guy in real life.

It was in reference to DaTroof being called an E-thug dipshit. Is it really that hard to fathom for your little medulla?

The force is not strong with this one.

It was in reference to DaTroof being called an E-thug dipshit. Is it really that hard to fathom for your little medulla?

The force is not strong with this one.

Yes, my medulla doesn't fathom much. I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

Your posts are generally useless, baseless, and spelled incorrectly. Very seldom so you make any sort of point in them, unless it is to challenge the people of Columbus (where you don't live, may I remind you), to yet another race where you will fail to show. I imagine it is because you are embarrassed to be seen in your shitbox car, or perhaps your car fails to start because it is embarrassed to be seen with a douchebag driver.http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-iiam.gif

Yes, my medulla doesn't fathom much. I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

fath•om ( P ) Pronunciation Key (fthm)

n. Abbr. fth. or fm.

tr.v. fath•omed, fath•om•ing, fath•oms

To penetrate to the meaning or nature of; COMPREHEND.

Yes, you have difficulty doing so obviously, at least using your brain to do so. Im not a doctor so I cant help you on why to does not happen

Your posts are generally useless, baseless, and spelled incorrectly. Very seldom so you make any sort of point in them, unless it is to challenge the people of Columbus (where you don't live, may I remind you), to yet another race where you will fail to show. I imagine it is because you are embarrassed to be seen in your shitbox car, or perhaps your car fails to start because it is embarrassed to be seen with a douchebag driver.http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-iiam.gif

Bwahaha!! This would be funny even if every post on these or any forums could be deemed "useful." Thanks for the laugh.