Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't even make sense. I've got you rambling again, it seems. Do you mean that I wouldn't mind beating the second best? Your metaphors are all fucked up.

Taking one for the team=fucking the nasty chick so your boys can bang there hot friends.

Here, unfortunately, I am the nasty fat chick that your trying to fuck.

And that’s why I ask-Because you said you get more/better looking chicks than I. I have NEVER taking one for the team, and this is coming a bit to easy for you.

For fucks sake...stop trying to bitch your way out of the race with Tilley by changing the subject and/or challenging him with a 1000rwhp Supra!!

Accept your race with Tilley in the spring, and accept my bet. Or publicly puss out...again.

-Marc

read

-Marc

Taking one for the team=fucking the nasty chick so your boys can bang there hot friends.

Here, unfortunately, I am the nasty fat chick that your trying to fuck.

And that’s why I ask-Because you said you get more/better looking chicks than I. I have NEVER taking one for the team, and this is coming a bit to easy for you.

This is the worst attempt at logical deduction ever known. You should be banned from thinking from this point forward.

People, I can't work with this shit. I'm out of here for a while.

Do the same

EVERY CHALLENGE YOU HAVE EVER HAD FROM THIS BOARD YOU HAVE BACKED OUT ON.

Get it now? I really dont feel like actually going back and quoting everything...it's a known fact around here that all you do is talk, you have yet to race.

-Marc

EVERY CHALLENGE YOU HAVE EVER HAD FROM THIS BOARD YOU HAVE BACKED OUT ON.

Get it now? I really dont feel like actually going back and quoting everything...it's a known fact around here that all you do is talk, you have yet to race.

-Marc

Again, show me ONE I have backed out of, as in said-you knwo what, I will not race you.

Please, I have all day.

Guest Shearer
...and some how that makes me a troll... :lol:

You're fucking retarded. Go back to eating glue.

-Marc

I see you lack the ability to comprehend some of the most simple things, such as Q&A. Let me spell it out for you in order so you can understand.

Who the fuck are you?

-Marc

Just another nut swinging troll. :)

(this is wear your lack of comprehensive abilities show)

Who the fuck are you calling a troll?

You asked a question, I answered. 2+2=4.

(and this is where your ability to comprehend, or lack there of, shines)

And yet here you are on my board talking shit for JP to people that are 120 miles away...and some how that makes me a troll... :lol:

What happened to JP saying he's the only one that works on the Colt? Here you are proclaiming how you are going to be building it to beat Dr.'s car....even after JP said he is probably going to lose in the spring...

You're fucking retarded. Go back to eating glue.

-Marc

Now that I have spelled it out for you. Enjoy your winter, maybe consider picking up a book and reading it, hooked on phonics is acceptable. And we'll see you in the spring. Cheers!

This is the worst attempt at logical deduction ever known. You should be banned from thinking from this point forward.

People, I can't work with this shit. I'm out of here for a while.

Wow, you must not like the truth.

It must be hard to realize being the "best" is an impossibility, a position you won’t even challenge. Has this been a problem with you all of you life? Must be tuff.

I see you lack the ability to comprehend some of the most simple things, such as Q&A. Let me spell it out for you in order so you can understand.

(this is wear your lack of comprehensive abilities show)

(and this is where your ability to comprehend, or lack there of, shines)

Now that I have spelled it out for you. Enjoy your winter, maybe consider picking up a book and reading it, hooked on phonics is acceptable. And we'll see you in the spring. Cheers!

Actually douche, I took your first response as an insult towards me, calling me another nut swinging troll. You see, your lack of a complete sentence threw me off...maybe next time you will answer me directly. See you in the Spring.

-Marc

Actually douche, I took your first response as an insult towards me, calling me another nut swinging troll. You see, your lack of a complete sentence threw me off...maybe next time you will answer me directly. See you in the Spring.

-Marc

Marc.........log off dude. Change your tampon.

Actually I was on yur site yesterday and there was your thread about the fastest cars and I can tell you that if there truely was a columbus VS akron thing you would be in a world of hurt. Your right most of us would not want to waste our gas.

I am not saying that the 8 or so 10 second cars are slow cars but most of the low 10 et's had slow traps so that says the car has alot of gear in it. You have to understand that there are over 5K members on this site. Some of the fast cars you seek are not big posters. There are several 8-9 second street cars on this site, but honestly why drive their car 1-2 hours to meet up with some 10 second car or the one that should run 9's on spray that they know they can beat, and for what?

The fact that you think there are no fast cars in a city bigger than Cleveland or akron/canton is idiotic. Columbus has a much higher average income and we all know speed is money for the most part. Your lacking of common sence in this matter leads most people who do read the board but choose not to post to consider going anywhere an extreem waste of their time. They have nothing to prove to you. And if you want to come down here with all the scary fast cars of yours and set up races IN ADVANCE with the ACTUAL RACERS (omg that is such a brilliant idea) put some money where your mouth is becasue shit aint no different here you have to pay to race fast cars.

So if this still confuses you, tuff. And to people who have NO clue what Tilley is in the current process of doing to his car you also make your self look like an idiot. No one here thinks a 10 second car is the fastest car EVER, so why do you guys? I don't get that.

If this makes sence to you great, if not what ever. And I am willing to put money on shit just so you guys know. Please don't step into a serious thread with some drivel like OMG COLTZORS ROXORS!!1!! > ALL to eternity. If you have something to say, say it with cash.

Sincerly,

Greg

XOXO

Greg I think you misunderstood my point,I sure-n-hell dont think that there are no fast cars in Columbus,that would be stupid ,just as I am sure you wouldnt believe that the cars on our board are the only cars in the akrun/cleveland area.I am sure Columbus has its mix of cars just like Akrun,Cleveland has,hell we have hooked up with the Yougstown crowd already and have to good time when we head up there.They have there spectrum of cars also .I am not talking about the some of the 5000 guys on your board that dont post ,i was refering to the shit talking Z06's boys.Thats what this is about now Colt and the DR.

I mailed Sam my check tonight.

Hua, do you have a suggestion for a good camera? I'm thinking of buying a new high resolution model as I've got a special pose in mind for the Doctor.....

This thread has run its course.

See you all in the spring!

I mailed Sam my check tonight.

Hua, do you have a suggestion for a good camera? I'm thinking of buying a new high resolution model as I've got a special pose in mind for the Doctor.....

This thread has run its course.

See you all in the spring!

Hua is not a member on this board. If you are trying to get ahold of him AIM him. If you don't have that PM me.

Guest Turbo_Rafi

2004 Income = $5,003,151. It's totally official too. Seriously!!11!! I would scan it, but I don't have a scanner.

and you drive a VETTE

wahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

rofl

i just shat myself