Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, first, I'm pretty sure it's a typo.

Yes! You have located a typo. Thanks Dr.Z06 English web professor! DR.Z06 now owns me!

He is king of the interweb! The Dr's neverland universe!

Now, enough beating around the bush. I though this was a "racing" forum. Shouldn’t racing be the topic of discussion?

I want to know how you feel about The Colt>you as you pointing out, and thus Ohioko4s4 owning everything on C-bus's highways?

Colt, now you're just spiraling downward into a sea of incoherence. Stop being stupid for just a second.

Here's what got the ball rolling; you said this:

Your Sprayed ZO6 is my bitch from a roll or a dig until you actually beat me, or come up with some track numbers to say otherwise, dont forget that.

To that I could have said, "Uh, we don't race cars on paper - if we did, we wouldn't even put them on the street." I'm sure you've seen more than one race turn out differently on the street that what it was "supposed" to be on paper. Traction, driver error, etc. all can affect the outcome of a race.

You should know that, and probably do know that, but, despite that, you decided to don the Queen of Bench Racing persona and proclaim my car your bitch. So, to that, I decided to respond with this:

Well, since we're comparing things, I thought I'd make some assertions...

Then, in summary, I offered this:

Yup, your Colt may, on paper, make my Z06 its bitch until proven otherwise, but, until you prove me otherwise on the above five things, then you're my bitch.

See, I'm just following your reasoning. Your time slip + no real information about my car = my car is your bitch. So, my knowledge of my numbers regarding those other things + no real information about you, but the confidence enough to think my numbers will hold up = you are my bitch.

See, mathematics is easy, and so is making myself look so much "smarted" than you.

Post of the year.

I agree completely. Much appreciation for quoting it again for me; the more exposure, the better.

Now, enough beating around the bush. I though this was a "racing" forum. Shouldn’t racing be the topic of discussion?

I want to know how you feel about The Colt>you as you pointing out, and thus Ohioko4s4 owning everything on C-bus's highways?

Uh oh, looks like someone is bitching out again. What, did my comment about my 8 1/2 inch dick start to scare you? You know, Colt, that could have been a bluff - I mean, come on, Vette owners are renown for having small dicks, right?

Besides, why does anyone in Columbus ever need to actually race anyone from there? We'll all just collect our time slips and battle it out using a scanner and the Internet.

To that I could have said, "Uh, we don't race cars on paper - if we did, we wouldn't even put them on the street." I'm sure you've seen more than one race turn out differently on the street that what it was "supposed" to be on paper. Traction, driver error, etc. all can affect the outcome of a race.

Welcome back.

My posts were nonsensical in the real world, but judging by your "lists" post, it is all the norm in the Dr's fantasy land.

Since you have come to your senses and want to talk racing on a RACING site, I will agree that there are many variables, but does my slip not prove my driving abilities and the car's abilities? Is that not the point of taking your car to the track to race? A car (at my power level) can not run 10's by itself you know. If a timeslip is worth nothing, tell that to Anthony, and all the people that care so much about it. The determining factor of how a car goes from a roll is trap speed. This can not be argued.

As far as knowing nothing about your car- you were the first to point out that your and Sam's car are nearly identical, and I know hat he ran. Hell, I even round up his #'s in case you for some reason are faster, and it is still not even close to my et or trap. Also, previously you have not argued these claims of mine, you know what the truth is.

Uh oh, looks like someone is bitching out again. What, did my comment about my 8 1/2 inch dick start to scare you? You know, Colt, that could have been a bluff - I mean, come on, Vette owners are renown for having small dicks, right?

I have a 9 inch cock anyhow. The pics were sent to you, and you can email any of my said x-fucks for further verification. It is actually quite uncomfortable, and embarrassed me into early high school.

Here you go. Your hair isnt blonde, You so's smart's

Good. Since your such a super sleuth, I will give you a challenge that you can then hit 3 birds in one stone. Find my # on Onemodelsouce. I will even give you clues..

It is linked from an X-fuck that was in playboy who also happens to be on the same site, her name starting with N. She can then verify the length of my cock for those on CR (my god why) so interested in knowing.

But since you and the rest of team ZO6 know my life story, this will all be easy because you know her name. Now go and play while the guys talk about racing cars.

Good. Since your such a super sleuth, I will give you a challenge that you can then hit 3 birds in one stone. Find my # on Onemodelsouce. I will even give you clues..

It is linked from an X-fuck that was in playboy who also happens to be on the same site, her name starting with N. She can then verify the length of my cock for those on CR (my god why) so interested in knowing.

But since you and the rest of team ZO6 know my life story, this will all be easy because you know her name. Now go and play while the guys talk about racing cars.

Uh I never said anything about knowing anything about you, just had that pic brought to my attention and thought I would post it since you were looking for someone to prove your hair not being blonde.

As for racing cars, I think everyone on here will tell you that I am the king of street racing on here, well besides linn and tilley.

Uh I never said anything about knowing anything about you, just had that pic brought to my attention and thought I would post it since you were looking for someone to prove your hair not being blonde.

As for racing cars, I think everyone on here will tell you that I am the king of street racing on here, well besides linn and tilley.

Yes but Dr. Knows everything about me, and you are part of team Z06. I though you guys shared brain mass?

The official team Z06 medulla if you will.

Guest ihuntv8

Sam, I read all the bs on here about us guys from Akrun.......We come down there to race, then you back out,(cam thing). I call it scared!!

Next summer if you guys want to get together thats cool, no need to bash each other on the web all winter long my email is still the same, hit me up.

P.s. tell pikey he has to come to Akrun to get the KING OF 270 title back...You guys lost it to Akrun lol.

P.s. tell pikey he has to come to Akrun to get the KING OF 270 title back...You guys lost it to Akrun lol.

How does one drive 2+ hours to be the king of the town they came from??????

Sam, I read all the bs on here about us guys from Akrun.......We come down there to race, then you back out,(cam thing). I call it scared!!

Next summer if you guys want to get together thats cool, no need to bash each other on the web all winter long my email is still the same, hit me up.

Its wasnt me being scared. Its called you guys showed up without anyone knowing that you guys were coming. I did just put the cam in the car 2 days prior to that and didnt have a tune on the car, what do you want me to do, race a car with no tune on it with a cam that is 236/242 600/610. I mean I would of love to fuck my car up when at wide open throttle it goes lean and detonates..

It dont matter anyway, lets all get together next summer, i dont want to start no web bashing, its to long of a winter. Going back to my hole. lol

Yeah no web bashing.. Here is a post from you posted on Akron Racing, your site up there. The title of this thread was called cuntilumbus

Well i decided to check out the bs going on down there and Jp is right.... They think no one from akrun is worth there time. When we went there didnt george set the race up between me and The yellow zo6. He agreed and didnt he then, come over and look at beiges car and mine. Then didnt the excuse come up about the cam thing. Cause they couldnt figure out how fast our cars are. Tell me if i am wrong. I just think that is shitty, drive 3 hours, i emailed back and forth with him and they say they didnt know we were coming.