Columbus Racing

04r1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - if you weren't so insignificant, I might be offended.

And if you werent such a flaming asshole I might give a fuck as to what you have to say.

And Power's are you still riding people nuts? I figured they would have let you move up the food chain after all that cock sucking you do for them....guess not.

And if you werent such a flaming asshole I might give a fuck as to what you have to say.

And Power's are you still riding people nuts? I figured they would have let you move up the food chain after all that cock sucking you do for them....guess not.

Who nuts am I riding.

I said people like MYSELF you fucking broke ass cock sucker. When you amount to more than a pile of shit come see me. Untill then you can be the bad ass you think you are.

And Power's are you still riding people nuts?

And that one sentence failed you on your IQ test you steaming pile.

What did the Army promise they would teach you how to be resonsible or how to structure a sentence? Well if they did your recruiter lied to you sir. Why go to the Army could you not make it in the real world and hold a real job?

Tell you what when you are married to a female as hot as my wife or make half of what I do I will consider evaluating your IQ test again. Untill then keep posting on a web forum based hundreds of miles from you.

What did the Army promise they would teach you how to be resonsible or how to structure a sentence? Well if they did your recruiter lied to you sir. Why go to the Army could you not make it in the real world and hold a real job?

Tell you what when you are married to a female as hot as my wife or make half of what I do I will consider evaluating your IQ test again. Untill then keep posting on a web forum based hundreds of miles from you.

Actually, he's in the Airforce...1000's of miles away in Korea. He is one of the original members of this board, and has been around longer than most (maybe you :eek: ).

Although I'm not sure why you even brought this up, but he is married to a woman at least as hot as your's. To be fair, i've never seen your wife but I would have to assume Jeff's wife is hotter.

Lay off people in the armed forces. At least he is physically fit enough to cut it :zoom:

My .02

-Marc

Gee your a bright one assuming away about something you know nothing about. And you wanna talk about IQ?

As Marc pointed out I am in the Air Force....say it with me now Air Force, not Army, although those guys have all of my respect. I am very happily married to a wonderful and beautiful wife, but what does that have to do with anything is this thread? Unless you are insecure about everything about yourself and have to resort to that to give yourself a warm and fuzzy. And WTF is resonsible? Anyone? Is that even a word? Again you talk about IQ but I am not seeing it. You have been a sack rider since I saw you over on Race-Club, doing the cool thing and bashing Anthony over nothing that involved you. I have been around CR alot longer than most people on this board, I was even a moderator until I made a life choice to join the Air Force because it was something I, not anyone else, I wanted to do. Alot of people on here actually tried to talk me out of it. I could have gone to college got a degree and gone on to do whatever, but I made a choice to do something else. And actually I am doing pretty well, after 3 short years (Air Force wide average for my job is about 6 years btw) I have a line number to be promoted to Staff Sergeant, not an easy task if you ask some of the Air Force guys in here, and certainly not given the difficulty of the test. So you can bash me all you want but atleast know the facts before making yourself look like a jackass.

As for Dr. ZO6, if coming onto a car forum and making fun of the spelling errors of people half your age is how you get your jollies thats fine, but it still makes you look like an asshole.

Gee your a bright one assuming away about something you know nothing about. And you wanna talk about IQ?

As Marc pointed out I am in the Air Force....say it with me now Air Force, not Army, although those guys have all of my respect. I am very happily married to a wonderful and beautiful wife, but what does that have to do with anything is this thread? Unless you are insecure about everything about yourself and have to resort to that to give yourself a warm and fuzzy. And WTF is resonsible? Anyone? Is that even a word? Again you talk about IQ but I am not seeing it. You have been a sack rider since I saw you over on Race-Club, doing the cool thing and bashing Anthony over nothing that involved you. I have been around CR alot longer than most people on this board, I was even a moderator until I made a life choice to join the Air Force because it was something I, not anyone else, I wanted to do. Alot of people on here actually tried to talk me out of it. I could have gone to college got a degree and gone on to do whatever, but I made a choice to do something else. And actually I am doing pretty well, after 3 short years (Air Force wide average for my job is about 6 years btw) I have a line number to be promoted to Staff Sergeant, not an easy task if you ask some of the Air Force guys in here, and certainly not given the difficulty of the test. So you can bash me all you want but atleast know the facts before making yourself look like a jackass.

As for Dr. ZO6, if coming onto a car forum and making fun of the spelling errors of people half your age is how you get your jollies thats fine, but it still makes you look like an asshole.

all im going to throw out here is Tilley is younger than you expect. and is obsessed with http://ashleelool.ytmnd.com/

Jeff-

You know I am more that open to IQ testing. I score in the high 130's low 140's very consistantly. So any time you would like to take on and compair I am game 100%.

As far as the military, I have had bad experiences with people who serve mostly Army. I only know one person in the Air Force and he is stand up. I just know of alot of people who use the military as an easy way out. I say it is an easy way out for some becasue they tell you what to do. You don't have to figure alot out on your own. You have to agree that there are alot of idiots in the military. Every person I know always tells me about the idiots in their units.

As far as the race club thing goes I will tell you EXACTLY what I said and Anthony can tell you this as well becasue he an I discussed it. In those roll racing videos where Brett, Tilley, and Anthony raced Anthony could have used more driving skills. So I don't understand how that has anything to do with you unless you are an Anthony nut swinger.

Speaking of nut swingers, I hope Nick's sack can withstand your body weight hanging in between his legs.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5338/nutswinging5uc.jpg

I don't need to swing from anyone's nuts my car will have no issues coming around you from a dig or a roll. And you can put money on that if you would like, I know I can.