T56 full rebuild in Columbus??

Scotty2Hotty

Anyone know if I can take my T56 someplace in Columbus for a full rebuild etc.. I don't really wanna send it all the way to Illinois to Dr.Evil transmissions, but I will if there is no other place. Joe turned me on to another shop in Indiana I checked out, but I just want one more possible shop. Thanks

You can get a fully built stg 4/5 t-56 for 1450 from a guy in illinios. All you do is send him yours and he sends a built one back. He is the god of t-56 trannys.

He running viper shift forks, etc... Even reguardless, that's about the cheapest I've heard so far. Got a # or URL?

I am looking for it, Lustalbert has it cause I gave it to him. Also try calling IPS they have it also if I cant find it.. The tranny has the best of everything. Guys runnin easy 9's with his tranny's.

Guest MTI Stroker

my tranny rebuild complete was just $2,000, viper output shaft, steel shift forks, carbon fiber synchros, new gears, the whole 9 yards!!!! excellent work!!!

D+D Performance, in michigan.

cost me like 40 or 45 dollars to ship! and they pay to ship back!

http://www.ddperformance.com/

They are the largest t56 dealer in the country!

Rodney's

Phone # 765-524-5341

Address:RPM Transmissions

437 N. 20th Street

New Castle, IN. 47362

Just got off the phone with Rodney, and if he knows as much as it sounds like he does, he def. has my business. Thanks Sam.