88 mustang coupe f/s or trade????

EGB18C

I AM POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND

ANY QUESTIONS CALL HIM AT 513-240-9883 ASK FOR JASON

NOT SHURE ON A PRICE BUT HES OPEN FOR TRADES???

1988 ford mustang coupe, runs and drives great. Doesn't leak or smoke, very reliable. Very solid car with lots of mods. New paint, some molding replaced, others repaired. call me with question or for pricing. Thanks Jason

-4'' cowl hood

-5-lug converted

-rear 11.3'' disk brakes, all braided lines

-373 gear with new clutches and fluid

- competition eng. adjustable shocks

- eibach drag springs, new ford struts

-new ford front lower control arms w/ polyurethane bushings

-new front rotors, pads, wheel bearings, with steel bushings

-190 lph fuel pump, new filter

- adjustable camber/caster plates w/ urethane bushings

-3 row radiator, new 16'' fan w/ relay

-msd 6al ignition

-extended 3'' wheel studs in front

-new heater core and restricitor

-king cobra clutch, svo quadrant, adjustable cable

-new hoses, belt, and thermostat

-new mini starter

-flaming river manual rack and steering shaft

-underdrive pullys

-130 amp alternator, 150 amp stinger circuit breaker

-40K explorer shortblock, gt40p heads, every gasket new

-new h20 pump, timing chain

-new replacement balancer

-65mm Throttle body

-explorer upper with heavily ported OG gt-40 lower

-weld prostars, 15x9 and 15x3.5'', open lugnuts, great tires

-fresh set of e.t. streets 26x11.5

-k&n conical filter

-kenny brown double cross subframe connectors

-mac 1 5/8 longtubes, mac O/R h-pipe, mac mufflers, & tailpipes

-autometer gauges, silver water and oil, 5'' recall tach

asking $6000.00 o.b.o. or trade

URL: http://www.mustangmods.com/data/17048/dsc03094.jpg

well would he be interested in a 98 no engine of course because it was liek 15 grand... but it still has the full Aeromotive fuel system, 10 pt cage, Weld wheels, full rear end setup etc all that good stuff... just curious?

Well this is just me thinking outloud... but the 98 has a full 10pt cage (was just done this year) 31 spline axles, 8.8 rear end (duh) Weld Pro Stars 15x8 and 15x3.5 up front, battle boxes in the rear end, Sump (Aeromotive fuel system) leather interior (has a seat delete in it now cage of the cage but I still have the back seat (felt horrible for having to take it out but had to be legal with the cage and I was not going to cut into expensive leather seats!)

Long studs all around (duh) umm.... trying to think what else.. all the other crap is out of it since the engine is in MI right now. But the other stuff is a D-1SC Procharger with 3 core intercooler, TK0 5 speed tranny, and all that crap. But that obviously wouldnt go with it... but I would like trade the supercharger system, full fuel system and the tranny probably... I dunno.. just all a thought. (cant believe im considering it haha! but let me know... lol)

Not there yet Glenn.. Had a knee problem so waiting to ship out (its killing me I cant wait to go!) Been waiting for this forever and doing everything possible to not only make it through, but make honor recruit, and overcome every obstacle Im given! Break me down, build me up... make me a Marine.. I want the challenge and the chance to earn something far greater than is available here.

9btw should be gone before xmas)

Yes and very true.. they need no excuse at all! But nothing wrong with a little attention from the DI to get your day going well! hah!

"Matt" I like your sig!!