Michigan Game

Casper

Thank you for pointing out how horrible OSU was from 1897-1912. Props to UM for kicking our ass. God, you guys are pathetic. Look at the record from 1950 on...virtually even. Suck on that.

By the way, how many national titles for you guys since 1950?

Bottom line is that the Buckeye Nation no longer dreads this game, we look forward to it. We look forward to the ass beating that's gonna go down in Ann Arbor this Saturday. You talk smack because you FEAR the Buckeye defense. You should fear 4 potential first round picks planting Chad Henne play after pathetic play.

You dont have enough quality players to account for all the weapons on offense either. Your defense is in a position where it has to pick its poison. Put eight in the box?....TD Santonio! Cover 2? Pittman in your face all day. Blitz = Your sorry corners on an island with arguably the best receivers in the Big Ten.

Keep talking, man. Cooper is long gone, and so is your intimidation factor.

Have a nice day

Wow - this is one the best posts ever in my time here on CR. Seriously, it almost brought a tear to my eye.

I heart OSUGT forevar.

nd i post his stuff because guys get your panties all in a bunch very very easy and i think it is funny...... and the other teams is never better then you guys, its always someone elses falt.....GO TEXAS AND PENN STATE!!!

Obviously a Michigan fan, the intelligence level proves it. :o

The past ten years record goes 6-4 mich after sat it will be 5-5.

we have had 25 Academic All-Americans to your 16

58 First round Draft Picks to your 47

6 heismans to your 3

166 all-american 146

So dumb question here .. if its 6-4 and sat it will be 5-5 how is that possible ? That out of 11 years its gonna be 5-5.. that only comes up to 10... Why would the numbers go backwards.. (I know nothing about football but just curious.)

Wow - this is one the best posts ever in my time here on CR. Seriously, it almost brought a tear to my eye.

I heart OSUGT forevar.

I know you CR vets can lay the sarcasm down pretty thick. That being said, I'll take it as a sincere post and just say thanks.

Late

So dumb question here .. if its 6-4 and sat it will be 5-5 how is that possible ? That out of 11 years its gonna be 5-5.. that only comes up to 10... Why would the numbers go backwards.. (I know nothing about football but just curious.)

And everbody thinks the Michigan fans are stupid. :rolleyes:

I meant the new ten year record will be 5-5, i only care about ten years due to the fact we only have starters for about 3 years but i do think osu will turn carr into a "cooper" have fun losing the next few years.