hi

igotaprestent4u1647545491

hey guys im sure many of you have seen me before, i'm zach, i go to osu but am from clevelan, i havent been on here much, but ill try and change that. I just went big turbo on my GTI, so its time to play with some higher hp cars.

here's what she looks like.

i will have her back in town next weekend if anyone wants to get together.

http://www.thewoodomain.net/upload/555.JPG

Hey, you show me how to intergrate using trigonometric substitution and we'll call each other even on being stupid. k?

he reponded to a quote that was directed towards me, i can assume he was talking to me, as no one else's car is being talked about here, but i guess that makes me stupid now,

but if you want to test intelligence, all i can say is study up. :)

Hey, you show me how to intergrate using trigonometric substitution and we'll call each other even on being stupid. k?

he reponded to a quote that was directed towards me, i can assume he was talking to me, as no one else's car is being talked about here, but i guess that makes me stupid now,

but if you want to test intelligence, all i can say is study up. :)

tell me what you want integrated and it'll be done, foo

This is mk4 not a mk5, Trust me, you can run bigger turbos if you have modified the firewall. :)

here's a fun integral, ill give you a hint* , dont forget to substitute.

Integral( e^ ((4x+3)^.5))) dx

Still not big enough.

This is mk4 not a mk5, Trust me, you can run bigger turbos if you have modified the firewall. :)

here's a fun integral, ill give you a hint* , dont forget to substitute.

Integral( e^ ((4x+3)^.5))) dx

No trying to be a dick just giving you a heads up. You are gonna need more than 400 whp to run with the big hp cars. There was another guy I ran into one night that had a 400 or so whp honda. Well lets just say his of idea of what is fast was different before he lost two 50 dollar bills and now.

noob, coouple of things...

tinman knows quite a bit about cars. it wouldnt suprise me if he picked up on your hint. hes not subtle, though, so i imagine his post was just to let you know that you would have to go much bigger to keep up with his n/a setup. its what we call "shit talkin". if youre anything like the rest of our recent cleveland-ite members, then you ought to know all about it.