Thanksgiving

Mojoe

I'm not going back home to see the family for Thanksgiving. So, I was wondering if some of you are in the same boat. My thought was to network some XBOX action. Your thoughts?

Every year we go out to the bars for Thanksgiving.

Every year we go out to the bars for Thanksgiving.

We need to make some plans.

Thursday or Friday night this year?

I really want to just stay in the house all day Friday.

Joe, we already have this sweet bar in the Short North we go to for Holidays. You'll love it.

What time are you guys going to the bar? I'm not a "drink all day guy". Would love to hang out with you guys (and babysit Ben*drinking*), I just need to satisfy my A.D.D..

I'm pretty sure we will both be doing the Family thing earlier in the day. I definitely will be, I just don't know what he is doing. Probably just an evening thing, that's what we usually do. Me and him will talk about it tonight, call and let you know, and post it up here. Maybe under a new thread?

I will be drinking all day, by myself if need be, on Black Friday in the apartment. It’s just an excuse not to go out of the house and a great waste of a paid day off. :D