OSU > MICHIGAN

Veritas

also the Big House sucks as a stadium time to build a new one.

It is because the stupid "seats" for each person are like 10" wide. The Aluminum shithole is what they should call it

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea but they can fit 112,118 people in there.Look at the cash they are making.

It it is still nowhere as loud as a double deck stadium like OSU. It has been rumored that Ohio Stadium can hold more than 110,000 if they made tiny ass seats as well

It it is still nowhere as loud as a double deck stadium like OSU. It has been rumored that Ohio Stadium can hold more than 110,000 if they made tiny ass seats as well

they are tiny ass seats, to an ogre.

It has been quoted that teams dont like to play in the big house due to the level of noise, it is one of the loudest if not the loudest in the game, its a proven fact .

That being said, I am a Michigan fan die hard even but what i watched of the game today was one of the best ive seen as stated before, OSU just wanted it more so they took it. You buckey fans have braging right for one more year then well see .

It has been quoted that teams dont like to play in the big house due to the level of noise, it is one of the loudest if not the loudest in the game, its a proven fact .

That being said, I am a Michigan fan die hard even but what i watched of the game today was one of the best ive seen as stated before, OSU just wanted it more so they took it. You buckey fans have braging right for one more year then well see .

LOL, no it's not, Bowls are not as loud as double deck stadiums. I was at the OSU vs UM game in 03 when OSU lost, and it was no where as loud as OSU vs Texas ths year

You just can't switch teams if your a true fan.Did any of you switch to Michigan during the Cooper Years?I didn't think so.

Haha ya, you did, mr. former-buckeye.

Both teams played horrible, but for the bucks to come out with a win even after its handful of F-ups, shows they can play a decent football game. Michigan never gave us a single fumble or interception, or hell even decent starting position, and yet we still came out with a win.

So either michigan really really sucks, which no wolverine fan is going to admit (and really shouldnt because they really didnt make mistakes like the buckeyes did), or the bucks can seriously whoop some wolverine ass, which again no UM fan is going to admit.

Alright, where are the facts? where are the decibel readings taken at all the stadiums around the country saying which one is the loudest.

lets see some facts big guy.

I have never been a Buckeye Fan and never will be.I don't switch teams depending on who's on them.What happpens when Notre Dame plays OSU Supldys?Is the winning team your favorite that week?

Haha ill be wearing scarlet and gold that day. Either way Im a winner :) ...and a loser :(