The Mustang needs a storage space/garage

JaSSon

Very shortly the mustang is going to be parked for the winter and I'm going to take the insurance off. Before I can do that I need a place to park it. Does anyone live in an apartment complex that has garages for rent, or does anyone rent from a storage facility that has decent prices? I would prefer something on the north-west side of Columbus.

If I put it on my insurance, can I drive it all winter?

Have youlooked at that storage place on 161 just west of napa? Not sure if those are big enough for cars, but might be worth looking into.

I think those places charge 80-100 a month for a space large enough for a car. Apartment complex would be the way to go as they rent for 40-60 a month.

I may look into that Clark.

So far i've found 10x20's for $107-$150. At those prices it makes more sense for me to leave the full covereage on the stang and park it outside under a car cover.

How about you apartment dwellers? Is anyone to help a brutha out and rent a garage?

Guest MTI Stroker
check with realtors!! last winter i found some offices that had garages connected to them, brand new and heated, anyways i worked on my car all winter and it only cost me $ 100.00 a month and that was a 2 1/2 car garage and heated! so check with realtors and property management company's!at least there making money why there trying to sell them!!!