It's back on EBAY

vitamincj

yeah he wants 1/2 of what it took to build 20 gs for the chassis Seems kinda steep

it is high, that is wht it has been on ebay so many times. The guy needs a reality check. It is a nice chassis no argument there but his price is off by 8-9 grand if he is asking 18-20.

it is high, that is wht it has been on ebay so many times. The guy needs a reality check. It is a nice chassis no argument there but his price is off by 8-9 grand if he is asking 18-20.

I had to go back and reread it. I can't believe he thinks he is going to get around 20k for that.

Yes, it does look awesome. But 20k rolling chassis awesome. I don't think so.

I'm pretty sure that when he bought it off E-Bay it went for 26K. I am sure that it had a sweat turbo buick engine it at that time. He bought the total package. Robbed it of the powertrain, then through it back up on E-Bay. What a douche.

I will see if I can dig up the pics.

CJ

so was it a k car like the daytona? or a rwd made to look like a k car

They don't even look like K-cars.

It is pretty much a re-badged Mitsu Starion (wasn't sold in the US). Not really anything to do with Chrysler at all, other than some badging. Niffty car, tempermental motors.