Thanksgiving drinking!

Trouble Maker

Stressed out about the Holidays coming up? It’s ok, you can come forget about them at a little shit hole in the wall bar in the Short North (this is unequivocally the ungayest bar you will ever go to).

We call it ‘No Sign Mike’s’ because, well, there is no sign and I think the guy who owns the place is named Mike. I found this place called ‘Mike’s Grill’ with about the same location, but ‘No Sign Mike’s’ doesn’t serve food so I’m not sure if this is the right address. I do know it’s on the east side of High St. in the short north about a block and a half up from Mac’s and Brian Brou’s. It’s right around where this is, small place, neon signs in the window and, imagine that, No Sign.

Basicly if you park anywhere in the Short North you will be within walking distance. Walk up and down the east side around this spot, and look for a small bar that looks like it doesn’t belong there.

Map Here

I’ll be there at 10 on Thanksgiving night. Call me if you get lost. 403-0035.

Plans might change. Keep an eye on this space. The only thing I could really foresee changing is the time I will be there.

I have a busy day planned, but I planned it around this. No-Sign Mike's has been a tradition of mine for about four years now. Good times. I'm leaving tonight for Dayton. Spending Thanksgiving with the girlfriend's family, then heading back here after dinner to join you all at the bar. I will be looking for someone to go shot for shot with me.