I Think this is a great oppertunity for me!

98fiveseven1647545503

:woowoo: Well today after work the Assistant Plant Manager pulled into the front offices at work and asked me if i was interested in learning how to paint and if i would like to give it a shot. I said Yes . He told me i get to start Monday!

If I have half the talent and skill my dad has I should be fine but just learning the guns and tricks and all that will be the hardest part I think.

Ill be replacing this one guy i have a feeling, he kinda sucks all his clear sucks back and yea not pretty 2/3s of his parts from the other day got rejected. So if i can lay my clear smoother and not fuck up to many parts in the learning process that means i can probably get the opportunity to become one of the full time painters and that will open up more doors and maybe a raise (I hope haven’t saw one in a while but i should be asking.)

I figured I would just share my excitement with you all.

i believe honda does the electro-plating on the metal (car frames,bike frames etc...) but on the non "groundable" parts they shoot like anything else.

But yea i just want to see how i can do and hopefully half as good as my dad, who i feel is one of the best around this area.