The entire north-eastern corner of Ohio is like Grove City...

excell

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if my mommy and daddy weren't so poor, I could afford to be faster.

WTF does your parent’s tax bracket mean for YOUR car? I have no respect for mom-n-dad motorsports sponsored cars anyways. Fuck, back in 01 my dad offered to buy me a "normal" car if I stopped moding them. Thats should sum up the monitory support I see from my family. And WTF, I have 1/2 the total cost in my car than your car cost you to buy :lol:

Also, since my parents are now divorced, my dad being a D-bag and offering no support, and my mother was laid off for a time due to her company closing, I have paid the bills at my house for well over a year now.

But if being faster means having a big sloppy pussy mouth, like yours, then I'm fine where I'm at.

Just for clarification, was that your best attempt an attempt at a witty insult?

Also, since my parents are now divorced, my dad being a D-bag and offering no support, and my mother was laid off for a time due to her company closing, I have paid the bills at my house for well over a year now.

You know, I've always wondered; Just what are payments like on a trailer?

You know, I've always wondered; Just what are payments like on a trailer?

You should have just asked your mother then silly.

As for me,it would be funny if I lived in a trailer, maybe.

I would be willing to bet there are MORE trailer parks in the City of Columbus than in Cleveland seeing as it is a much more country/hick town than Cleveland, but I dont care enough to research it.

WTF does your parent’s tax bracket mean for YOUR car? I have no respect for mom-n-dad motorsports sponsored cars anyways. Fuck, back in 01 my dad offered to buy me a "normal" car if I stopped moding them. Thats should sum up the monitory support I see from my family. And WTF, I have 1/2 the total cost in my car than your car cost you to buy :lol:

Just for clarification, was that your best attempt an attempt at a witty insult?

First off I'm still in college, and can't afford to upgrade the car myself. I could hardly afford the car at the time, but have since managed and never regretted it. Out of the box it has good handling along with great power and is fully loaded. It’s definitely worth more than twice what the total cost of the “colt” was/is. As far as the mom and dad joke, its a joke.

You have less than half the cost of my car, in yours? Congratulations you roxors!! Even with the heavenly setup you have in the “colt” what will eventually happen with it? The engine will get yanked/explode and the “colt” makes its way to the junkyard? My car will be around for a long time, being revered for more than just how much power it makes. Not to mention being rare. (Car number 15 to roll out of SLP in the first production year of Camaro SS’s since the 60’s maybe? Not sure exactly)

So go back to your sack riding and shit talking, since that’s all you seem to care about judging by all your posts.

Oh, and by the way that wasn’t meant as an insult or to be funny, that’s what comes to mind when I see your posts.:)

First off I'm still in college, and can't afford to upgrade the car myself. I could hardly afford the car at the time, but have since managed and never regretted it. Out of the box it has good handling along with great power and is fully loaded. It’s definitely worth more than twice what the total cost of the “colt” was/is. As far as the mom and dad joke, its a joke..

Oh, I see, YOUR sponsored by Mom-n-Dad motorsports. Your club sticker is in the mail. I am also in college, work 35-40 hours to pay for it, things for my 2 cars, my bills, and for the past 10 months, the bills for the house my mother and I live in. I am not saying I am better than you, just giving you a reality check, and telling you to stop whining, because you have nothing to whine about.

You have less than half the cost of my car, in yours? Congratulations you roxors!! Even with the heavenly setup you have in the “colt” what will eventually happen with it? The engine will get yanked/explode and the “colt” makes its way to the junkyard? My car will be around for a long time, being revered for more than just how much power it makes. Not to mention being rare. (Car number 15 to roll out of SLP in the first production year of Camaro SS’s since the 60’s maybe? Not sure exactly)

The cost factor of Me>You, but my car still being me>you was just in response to you bellyaching about money, and the car you drive in which's title I bet is not in your name.

Good point, her car payments are probably rather similar to your "house" payments. I'll be sure to get right on that.

Wow, you ARE better than me then! :lol:

Please, continue and further validate the obvious-(looking at sig). You guys are a sad bunch. I cant wait to see what these people look like in person. I’m sure it will all make sense then.

Most of my family lives in Conneaut, Ashtebula, Geneva, and Erie. The whole area is like Kentucky. Seriously. My parents live in Kentucky, so I can say this. My grandfather worked on the Erie, PA railroad all his life. Its a weird area up there. I love going to visit though.

As for what TJ said about the girls being stupid and neglected, this man speaks the truth. I've dated so many girls from that area. Its great. I can't wait to go back.

Most of my family lives in Conneaut, Ashtebula, Geneva, and Erie. The whole area is like Kentucky. Seriously. My parents live in Kentucky, so I can say this. My grandfather worked on the Erie, PA railroad all his life. Its a weird area up there. I love going to visit though.

As for what TJ said about the girls being stupid and neglected, this man speaks the truth. I've dated so many girls from that area. Its great. I can't wait to go back.

If we want to get technical and really stick to NORTHEAST Ohio (Youngstown), there truely is nothing redneck about that town. It's more like something out of hybridized gang/mafia movie :D