this bitch is crazy

Bhobs

hhhaaahaa, something like this happened at work here, honestly this is a ture story.

boy friend and girl friend at the time had a dispute (the lady works here, acutally just retired this year) the broke up or something, the guy comes in to my place of work with a gun, shoots the lady then holds himself hostage for a while then gives him self up. Lady goes to the hospital recovers, feels bad for her exboyfriend, for some reason they have to put a restraining order on here, because she wont leave him alone, after his prison term they get married and live happily ever after, no lie.

nothing says i love you like a 22. if he was really mad at her he would have took a 40 cal and ended it, but since he "loved her" he used a smaller caliber to straighten her out rofl.

hhhaaahaa, something like this happened at work here, honestly this is a ture story.

boy friend and girl friend at the time had a dispute (the lady works here, acutally just retired this year) the broke up or something, the guy comes in to my place of work with a gun, shoots the lady then holds himself hostage for a while then gives him self up. Lady goes to the hospital recovers, feels bad for her exboyfriend, for some reason they have to put a restraining order on here, because she wont leave him alone, after his prison term they get married and live happily ever after, no lie.

nothing says i love you like a 22. if he was really mad at her he would have took a 40 cal and ended it, but since he "loved her" he used a smaller caliber to straighten her out rofl.

damn people are sick