Mobile Electronics......Beware!!

Putty

Shop is on Morse/Cleveland. I had a system installed in my car and these bastards put my shit back together like a bunch of gipsy's. Gear shift knob broken, forgot to plug my antenna in, so no radio, and fucking touched the inside of my NAV screen while the cover was off. So I get in the car and there are fingerprints all over the screen I could NOT get off. When they put it back together, they didn't push all the buttons back into the assembly, so some were out and the others were in. Today, I had Nissan repair the gear shift. I had to get a step-by-step on how to remove my dash to clean the prints off my screen and push the buttons all the way through.

Before I went through all this, I called and told them what was screwed and some punk that answered the phone told me they were busy and he was not sure if he'd be able to get it in to repair it. I said you mean to tell me you screw up on a job and I have to wait to get shit fixed you neglected to do. Never again!!

Yeah, they are shady as fuck, most of the steal shit and deal/do drugs. Bunch of young punks for real. Definitely hit up the BBB, I know earlier this summer they almost got shutdown for ripping people off.

They were ok when I lived out there pre 2002 that is. I never gave them my address because I was always thinking they would come to get it back. I would go and talk to the manager, they say you should give them a chance to repair but I don't think I would in that case.

They were ok when I lived out there pre 2002 that is. I never gave them my address because I was always thinking they would come to get it back. I would go and talk to the manager, they say you should give them a chance to repair but I don't think I would in that case.

Funny you said that....They asked my address and I gave them some BS address. The thought of my car getting broke into like a week later was alllllll in my head. I've heard of places doing that, the good ole install and steal. they will never get business from me again..EVER!!!!

Guest fixerupper
This is exactly why I do my own stuff. A guy I used to go to school with spent a good deal on his system and there were many things that they messed up. So needless to say it was in the shop for oh... about 4-5 months and I believe they made him pay for some of the repairs. He used to be on this site too. Probably CTpirate if any of you knew him. But this whole thing is just about getting screwed. I say take the time, or get someone you trust. It's just not worth it all.

They installed the alarm on my Formula back in 01. I can't recall if they asked for my address or not; regardless, the car hasn't been broken into since then, and my address is different now.

They took FOREVER and didn't put the alarm horn where I wanted it, but that was an easy fix for me to do, so no real biggie.