C6 Z06 vs modded 03' slowbra

Scotty2Hotty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u mustang guy mite know , the spelling mite be off, but didnt ford come out with a super mustang it was speicel order only it was calls the stalyen and it came with a cage, it had some stupid hp numbers, it was in the same price range as the z06

p.s. preston ,we can get steve out run 4 wide again lol

:burn:

The super stallion??

http://www.mustang-gt.com/gt/FWN/superstallion.htm

Sounds like a Shelby car.

Yes and Ford own's them so your bashing a car and it's company that controls the future of your passion...

Lets clear this shit up AGAIN.

FOMOCO owns Volvo.... ON PAPER! There is not one single part on a Volvo that is made by Ford. Thus no parts on a Volvo are swappable with any Ford. Other than on paper, Ford has absolutly nothing to do with the manufacturing of ANY Volvo product. So if i bash on Ford, im in no way talking about Volvo... if you dont get it, wear a helmet. Volvo stamps thier name on all kinds of parts so toolboxes like you dont think that its actully a Ford... but appearently you missed the memo.

BTW - Mustangs arent the kings of anything with the exception of maybe some remote Louisiana trailer park.

MEDIUM FAST

So by your logic... i could race say... a McLaren with a shitty driver... so shitty that i managed to stay within a fender.... does that mean i can pull almost even with a McLaren???? Because according to you, it would, but everyone in the world knows that it wouldnt.

Heres the problem im STILL having with your outragous claim. You say a car that weighs 3118lbs and has 405bhp can walk you easy.... but a car that has has 5 less horspower and weighs only 60lbs more...... CANT? Anyone with a brain knows that bullshit. What pains me even more is to hear a couple of people say that theyve pulled harder on stock Mach 1's than they have on me.... now im not saying i can beat you as i sit, but i have to question the true rate of acceleration of your car. I know for a fact (because i did this on Thanksgiving) that i can pull a fender on a Stock GT from a 20ish roll... so a car of the similar weight with a mere 45 more ponies and 20 more lb-ft of torque... shouldnt be too much faster. My call would be 20-100, youd beat me by a car or car and a half.... which is a fraction of the as whoopin a C6 would put down.

Your words are useless w/o video tape.

OMG. Stop playing the fucking numbers game. My track times are faster then his, many people can vouch for that. Me and my friend with his GT will race your car as you sit now. $50 for each of us. P.M. your number and we can get together the next decent day. OR we can get together next spring. Your'e car is gonna get fucking murdered either way. Me and the GT are both bone stock.

Volvo, worlds safest cars, worlds dumbest drivers

I have a 87 Monte Carlo, I like it, it's broke. Chevrolet owns them, but they're filling bankruptcy (butchered word!) soon.

What cars are cooler and better I think depends on what magazine you read. :-)

and on horsepower and weight, companies (especially GM) have been bullshitting numbers for years. It's completely possible to watch a car that weights 3800 lbs and has 300hp (3000GT VR-4) take a Corvette with the same HP rating and weighs a bunch less. Just my 2 cents.

and you can play the 'physics mind numbers' game all day long a lot of times it just comes down to who sucks at driving and who doesn't. A Stock (1999+?) Mustang GT is capable of high 13's ... not a lot of people can do it though. And lets not forget about the 'perfect day on a perfect track with the tail wind' variable when it comes to reporting track times.

I'd hate to have a car that beats everything, then I wouldn't be any cooler than Tilley or Sam. :-)

Lets clear this shit up AGAIN.

So by your logic... i could race say... a McLaren with a shitty driver... so shitty that i managed to stay within a fender.... does that mean i can pull almost even with a McLaren???? Because according to you, it would, but everyone in the world knows that it wouldnt.

QUOTE]

NO, I just now caught this comment. I did not say I could hang with ALL vettes. That is why we race, to find out. Am I the only one that understands this?

new z06 (505hp) best suspension i have seen so far, great power band, awesome styling = $78,000

Where are you coming up with 78k???? Fully loaded with every single option, including the most expensive paint option, w/ destination, is 72k and some change. And that's a TON of options not available on the Moostang.

OMG. Stop playing the fucking numbers game. My track times are faster then his, many people can vouch for that. Me and my friend with his GT will race your car as you sit now. $50 for each of us. P.M. your number and we can get together the next decent day. OR we can get together next spring. Your'e car is gonna get fucking murdered either way. Me and the GT are both bone stock.

You cant put physics on the back burner. The driver game is only one sided too... theres not much you can do to screw up in an automatic... you just hold the pedal down and stay in boost forever. Hope your quick on the clutch ;)

Im not racing now... if you didnt catch it, the whole right side of my car got FUBAR'd last week... i barely even drive it to work. Ill catch you both in the spring. I need some time to get it fixed and all the goodies together. I should have it tuned by Feb. Ill i can say is im not going to run if its 80 and 90 degrees w/ 80-90% humidity... thats murder on my motor. Id say somewhere in March would work... but theres no telling how long itll take for this damn compressor housing and shit to come together.

I think your looking too much at the car rather than the powertrain... i have a good fealing the outcome is going to be very different. Im thinking like 20-120 would work...

If we run for cash, there will be a photo of the money exchange and it will be in my sig forever.

The End.

Maybe for a Volvo.

See you in March. Bring your mods, your safety features, and your A-game. You're gonna need it.

Well i said LIMITED, not eliminated. You guys will have snappy throttle response killing you, meanwhile, ill be fighting turbo surge and throwing my front end every which way.

I already make 50-60% more torque than horsepower, so ive already hit traction isssues off the launch. BTW, Im not expecting to beat you Rob... if ANY OF US DO, you cant drive. That C6 severaly out classes me, the Mach1, and the GT by far... dont mess up :p

Oh yea, since im such the "underdog" ill be setting terms conditions... if noone likes em, no race. Dont worry though, im a very fair individual ;)

Hmmmm i wonder if i can get Janis to come to the states for this....

Where are you coming up with 78k???? Fully loaded with every single option, including the most expensive paint option, w/ destination, is 72k and some change. And that's a TON of options not available on the Moostang.

where am i getting that???.. the sticker on the window of a new zo6 at bob mcdormand chevrolet.

My corolla has traction issues on launch....and I upgraded my tires from 155's to some nice 175's. It just has way too much torque.

lol

Dont put the rest of us in there with this...

By the Way the 16T turbo your about to swap into your s40, well sry to say but the fastest time ive even herd of is around middle 13's.. without a maual tranny its impossible to better our time... now from a 20 roll.. yes a highly modified S40 will give a GT stang a run for its money especailly a manual GT stang.... but a C6 vette well ass raping in sheeps clothing... when this goes down i would love to b there to watch keep me updated witht he projected upgrades to the volvo and if its not a DIG this will be nice... maybe my new car can play then... hehehe

Dont put the rest of us in there with this...

By the Way the 16T turbo your about to swap into your s40, well sry to say but the fastest time ive even herd of is around middle 13's.. without a maual tranny its impossible to better our time... now from a 20 roll.. yes a highly modified S40 will give a GT stang a run for its money especailly a manual GT stang.... but a C6 vette well ass raping in sheeps clothing... when this goes down i would love to b there to watch keep me updated witht he projected upgrades to the volvo and if its not a DIG this will be nice... maybe my new car can play then... hehehe

Its not a 16T Pete, its more like a 18G than anything. Im using a 12T turbine/shaft/ housing, a 16T centersection/compressor housing, and 16G wheel. The second one will be the same on the hot side, but use a 19T centersection/compressor housing, and a 20G wheel.

Ill keep you posted so you dont miss out.