Anyone without a C5/C6 or 4th Gen F-Body

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt know he had a small penOr

Hi Lustalbert, this is Jesus. You know, the Son of God? Anyway, all of us up here in heaven really got a kick out of your little joke. Michael the Archangel thought it was especially funny. And, I have to admit, my penis is somewhat undersized. However, let's not forget that I can turn people in pillars of salt. So watch your mouth, muthafucka! I mean, please be kindly to thy neighbor. I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me just a second ago. Okay, I'm out of here; I've got a burnout contest to attend, and I just put new Nittos on the rears of the Z06. Bye!

T-110

Hi-Flo Stage II, retains the AC too. Discuss :)

Why do you need A/C at this point its not a street car, and if you really do put 1100 to the wheels, you thought you hade traction problems before.

If ya can't plant the power who cares cuz on the street you cant race a piece of paper

My blower is going bye-bye, Greg :)

Jesus drives a Z06, God drives the Chariot know as a Formula :D

my hairdryer is bigger than your hairdryer and I have 20-40% more head flow to more than make up some small 66 cubic inch difference plus I rev higher. I aint skeered at all.

Hi Lustalbert, this is Jesus. You know, the Son of God? Anyway, all of us up here in heaven really got a kick out of your little joke. Michael the Archangel thought it was especially funny. And, I have to admit, my penis is somewhat undersized. However, let's not forget that I can turn people in pillars of salt. So watch your mouth, muthafucka! I mean, please be kindly to thy neighbor. I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me just a second ago. Okay, I'm out of here; I've got a burnout contest to attend, and I just put new Nittos on the rears of the Z06. Bye!

That would be a hell of a pickup line. "I may have a small dick, but if you dont fuck me ill turn you into a pillar of salt."

I would be a naughty jesus.

That would be a hell of a pickup line. "I may have a small dick, but if you dont fuck me ill turn you into a pillar of salt."

I would be a naughty jesus.

it may be small but Jesus can work it in there PERFECT! Remember the motion of the ocean thing? Yea that was Jesus who started that and it only applies to him.

Hey anthony i know of a mustang that is going to be getting a 88mm hairdryer this winter, and im sure he would be more than happy to race you at the track come spring time.

Disclaimer: i am not bench racing the car for this person, the person told me to post this

Hey anthony i know of a mustang that is going to be getting a 88mm hairdryer this winter, and im sure he would be more than happy to race you at the track come spring time.

Disclaimer: i am not bench racing the car for this person, the person told me to post this

88m is too small.

Tell them to post it themselves :)