punk ass nutswingers?

Guest BLUE BY U

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed

Now you want to wine and cry because you didnt get a race! EVERYTIME i bring it up you want to race me on your bike! And know that my cars down you want to call me out on it when its not possible to race!

Just put your mouth back on glenns penor and shut up!

Guest BLUE BY U
Now you want to wine and cry because you didnt get a race! EVERYTIME i bring it up you want to race me on your bike! And know that my cars down you want to call me out on it when its not possible to race!

do i EVER bring glen into our disagreement NO, and thats my point STFU until you can race

SHUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUUUP MULLET!

Guest Removed
In comparison to your thought processes, that Mustang must be slow.

I believe all of CR can take that junk yard stang.

The only thing in that car from a junk yard is going to be the block and trans case! And my thought processes have nothing to do with how fast my car is!

The only thing in that car from a junk yard is going to be the block and trans case! And my thought processes have nothing to do with how fast my car is!

Stop kidding yourself. You are the definition of "hillbilly racing". I have seen your car. I am glad I would be buslengths out in front of you. I would hate to have one of 'dem dere wheels fall off and wreck us both.

Have you thought of installing a continental kit on that Mustang? You could store a jack, a spare tire, a can of fix-a-flat, a can of Dapper Dan (for the quick mullet fix), and a roll of emergency quarters (never know when you might need betting money for a race).