A Message from God...

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, okay. There's a guy with a yellow Cobra that's tried to race me, but insists on doing several million things before we go (but that's after he's revved at me/powerslid around a corner at me/and done everything else possible to broadcast he wants to race immediately).

sorry to correct you "god", i did try to race you and told you to let me go home and get my bottle, hook it up and then i would race you. i said "give 20-30 min to run home and i will return" you said no i have food and we left. so dont try to make it sound like i bitched b/c trust me i didn't. so try and get your story straight.

i've had people say no i can't race for whatever reason after they think there car is fast and i dont go around telling people a total different story so please stop postin false statments.

sorry to correct you "god", i did try to race you and told you to let me go home and get my bottle, hook it up and then i would race you. i said "give 20-30 min to run home and i will return" you said no i have food and we left. so dont try to make it sound like i bitched b/c trust me i didn't. so try and get your story straight.

i've had people say no i can't race for whatever reason after they think there car is fast and i dont go around telling people a total different story so please stop postin false statments.

You drive a Moostang, you would have lost anyway. :)

Okay, here's how my interactions with you have went:

1. A while ago (say, maybe two years?), I was in the parking lot of Hooters. I was out standing next to my car - an 03 Cobra. I was there with my g/f talking with Cold Air (Chris), who was there in his Grand National. Then, across the parking lot, here you come, just revving the living fuck out of your car. RRRRRR! RRRRRRR! RRRRRRR! We're like, "What the fuck is this guy doing?" But, you kept at it. RRRRRR! RRRRRRRR! Then, after traveling the length of the parking lot, you turn around, peel out a little bit, and then proceed with more revving. I look at Chris and say, "Looks like that guy wants a race." Chris says, "Yup, it does." So I get in my car and try to catch you, but you were gone. Oh well.

2. About a month after that, I'm out in Canal, in the Cobra, with the g/f, and we'd just picked up BW3's. We're in the service lane, and, who do we see? Oh, it's you, peeling around the corner and essentially powersliding toward my car. You had that "I'm a badass street racer" look as you revved on me as you passed, going the other way. So, I turned to my g/f and say, "Isn't that that jackass that we saw in the parking lot at Hooters?" She agreed, and how could she not? The bright yellow Cobra, the deafening exhaust (are there even pipes on the car?), and your ricer revving are unforgettable. So, I made a few extra turns to catch up with you. As luck would have it, I did. I signaled you, we pulled over, and then talked. Yet, as my memory serves me, I did not tell you to go home and get your bottle. Instead, you told me that, before you raced, that you would need to go home and put the bottle on. It kind of went like this:

Me: You want to race?

You: Uh, okay. I have to go home and get my bottle?

Me: What?

You: Yeah, it'll only take me like an hour.

Me: I don't have an hour; I have food in the car and I'm hungry.

You: Well, I need to put the bottle in the car.

Me: I'm confused - just a minute ago, with all your revving, it sure seemed like you were ready to race right then.

You: ...

Me: Yeah, and the last time I saw you at Hooters you were doing the same thing.

Me: So, you going to race now or what?

You: No, I really need to get that bottle.

Me: Goodbye.

So, no, you didn't actually bitch out. But you did act like a jackass - don't rev the fuck out of your car and powerslide at people and act like you want to race them RIGHT THEN and then, when called out to race, say, "Well, I need an hour."

Guest BLUE BY U

1. A while ago (say, maybe two years?), I was in the parking lot of Hooters. I was out standing next to my car - an 03 Cobra. I was there with my g/f talking with Cold Air (Chris), who was there in his Grand National. Then, across the parking lot, here you come, just revving the living fuck out of your car. RRRRRR! RRRRRRR! RRRRRRR! We're like, "What the fuck is this guy doing?" But, you kept at it. RRRRRR! RRRRRRRR! Then, after traveling the length of the parking lot, you turn around, peel out a little bit, and then proceed with more revving. I look at Chris and say, "Looks like that guy wants a race." Chris says, "Yup, it does." So I get in my car and try to catch you, but you were gone. Oh well.

2. About a month after that, I'm out in Canal, in the Cobra, with the g/f, and we'd just picked up BW3's. We're in the service lane, and, who do we see? Oh, it's you, peeling around the corner and essentially powersliding toward my car. You had that "I'm a badass street racer" look as you revved on me as you passed, going the other way. So, I turned to my g/f and say, "Isn't that that jackass that we saw in the parking lot at Hooters?" She agreed, and how could she not? The bright yellow Cobra, the deafening exhaust (are there even pipes on the car?), and your ricer revving are unforgettable. So, I made a few extra turns to catch up with you. As luck would have it, I did. I signaled you, we pulled over, and then talked. Yet, as my memory serves me, I did not tell you to go home and get your bottle. Instead, you told me that, before you raced, that you would need to go home and put the bottle on. It kind of went like this:

Me: I'm confused - just a minute ago, with all your revving, it sure seemed like you were ready to race right then.

So, no, you didn't actually bitch out. But you did act like a jackass - don't rev the fuck out of your car and powerslide at people and act like you want to race them RIGHT THEN and then, when called out to race, say, "Well, I need an hour."

See this is why my bottle is always in the trunk!!! i may need a few minutes to let it warm up but thats about it.

Tilley you and me are gonna race. But first... well actually I dont have a car worthy of even trying. So can we wait a couple maybe 3 years (maybe longer I have a lot on my plate right now)? Until then whenever I see you which is really never since i'm never out and we've never meet, but if our pathes cross I'll try to power slide the truck and spin my tires and look and street racer hard(which isn't easy to do in a truck mind you). ;)

save for a certain white supra.

<goddamn, was that really almost two years ago?>

LOL - yeah, I'd say that was about 1 1/2 years ago - summer of 2004.

Wingless Wonder vs. Johnny Bravo

That was a good, and completely serendipitous, race.

Tilley you and me are gonna race. But first... well actually I dont have a car worthy of even trying. So can we wait a couple maybe 3 years (maybe longer I have a lot on my plate right now)? Until then whenever I see you which is really never since i'm never out and we've never meet, but if our pathes cross I'll try to power slide the truck and spin my tires and look and street racer hard(which isn't easy to do in a truck mind you). ;)

:eek::eek::eek:

That is the ultimate benchracing comment I think CR has ever seen.

I have to one-up it.

I guarantee you all that I will be the fastest car in columbus from a roll or dig in 15 years. Watchout bitches, you ain't gonna know what hit you.

That is the ultimate benchracing comment I think CR has ever seen.

I have to one-up it.

I guarantee you all that I will be the fastest car in columbus from a roll or dig in 15 years. Watchout bitches, you ain't gonna know what hit you.

My buddys car is even faster in 15 years. He will race you and hand you your ass. You are gona hafto go home crying because you just lost your money. That is all.

1. your wrong the the hooters thing b/c if i'm thinkin of the same time your buddy with the grand national was gonna sell me a tranny and i stopped for about 10 min to talk to him about it and i never once remeber you sayin wana race or anything like that but i might be wrong.

2. your right i did revv at you, acted like a youg jackass, yes agree. and i dont recall saying an hour i remeber sayin 20-30 min b/c i only lived in schirm farms. but oh well whatever. i was just trying to make a point that i didn't bitch out by no means.

1. your wrong the the hooters thing b/c if i'm thinkin of the same time your buddy with the grand national was gonna sell me a tranny and i stopped for about 10 min to talk to him about it and i never once remeber you sayin wana race or anything like that but i might be wrong.

2. your right i did revv at you, acted like a youg jackass, yes agree. and i dont recall saying an hour i remeber sayin 20-30 min b/c i only lived in schirm farms. but oh well whatever. i was just trying to make a point that i didn't bitch out by no means.

1. Nope, you didn't stop to talk when I was there. Maybe you circled back.

2. An hour, 20-30 minutes, it's same difference from my vantage point: if you're going to rev and posture and so forth, then it conveys the notion that you're ready to race immediately, not at some to-be-decided-upon-later time in the future. And, like I said, I didn't say (nor did I ever say) that you "bitched" out.

Ahem....uh.....nevermind!

We now return you to you regularly sheduled e-thugging.

LOL - when DJ first said something about me racing the Supra, I meant to say something to the effect of, "You know, that was me being facetitious - I got my ass handed to me in the Cobra plenty of times." Not sure why that didn't make it to the final cut. Alas, though, I've been outted again, and must admit that, sadly, the Cobra did not decimate all.

Hey Jesus - if you're in C.R. I need one of your miracles? I can't even think of keeping up with folks like Dr Z06, Sam, & others. I'm poor as I spent all my $$$ just acquiring "Kohones", perhaps you could provide me with =

* twin turbo's

* new rear end that can handle a pair of "stickies"

Then they could show me how to drive & I'd be in the pack???? Haaaaaa

still would not be good enough.you would have to paint your car a shade of ugly yellow.