Job change for me

TurboRust

as many of you know I was with Firestone for 2.5 yrs and left recently. For any of you that know how I got screwed there, you'll know its for the better. Dave still remains there for now and until I get a grip on how things are handled a the new job I'll direct tires and whatnot to him. I'll be doing some service work out of the garage, but as of saturday the 10th I'll be starting at the scarborough ntb. the sell michellins, goodyear, bf goodrich, yokahama, kumho, and several other brands. After I see what kinda deals I can get you guys I'll make sure I post it here. Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated

as many of you know I was with Firestone for 2.5 yrs and left recently. For any of you that know how I got screwed there, you'll know its for the better. Dave still remains there for now and until I get a grip on how things are handled a the new job I'll direct tires and whatnot to him. I'll be doing some service work out of the garage, but as of saturday the 10th I'll be starting at the scarborough ntb. the sell michellins, goodyear, bf goodrich, yokahama, kumho, and several other brands. After I see what kinda deals I can get you guys I'll make sure I post it here. Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated

You're much better off. I never liked the Firestone family when I worked there. And their tire line generaly leave much to be desired. Hopefully NTB will present you with greener pastures. ;)

would have been even more "iornic" if you had been correcting his spelling.

and im with brian, what was that comment all about?

I'm guessing its going back to that let's bash Derek thread in consumer reports. just so you know nther91omfgroxors I left firestone was not forced out or fired, thats all you need to know. in the future just stay the fuck out of my threads your e-balls are getting a little too large around here. If you had a problem with that post that Meagan put under my name then fine take it up with her, dont jump at the chance to pull some shit like that

I'm guessing its going back to that let's bash Derek thread in consumer reports. just so you know nther91omfgroxors I left firestone was not forced out or fired, thats all you need to know. in the future just stay the fuck out of my threads your e-balls are getting a little too large around here. If you had a problem with that post that Meagan put under my name then fine take it up with her, dont jump at the chance to pull some shit like that

Never once did i bash you. It was ironic due to you defending them in your last post about them. So shut up and sit down dont get heated about nothing. Megan has her own issues with me that will not ever be addressed by me on CR due to me being a grown-up (I don't care)

Ricochet: Do not make idle threats. I have not nor will I break any of your e-rules. There is no reason for you to stick up for Derek, I have no problem with you standing up for him if i were to make a threat or a take a stab at his charecter. I do not know you, I don't think i've ever met you so less coffee or what ever got you hyper and chill out

Orion: I "help" run a small concrete bussiness been here since Feb, we do mostly large new builds and some renovations. I say run due to I do acct. payable, recivable,all of the banking, and all of the estimating,billing. Belive me it sounds alot more important than it is.

It was not my intention to hi-jack the thread Derek but some huggies were bunchin. (don't think i have a preformed opinion about you I do not let others make my jugments about other people, if i say i dont like you its because you've done somehting to me, which you have not)

The end

nther

ok, nther. i will accept that.

you have to quantify statements like that, though. as you can see, more than one of us took that the wrong way. as im sure you know, more than one of us has had a positive experience when dealing with derek.

i asked what you did because i was trying to make a point. derek makes part of his living off of this website. although you probably do not, no matter how much i disliked you, i would think real hard about saying anything that would affect your ability to pay your bills. turns out, that wasnt your intention, so, no need for me to go there.

Damn, there's some testosterone flying around in here!

Glad you got something man, I guess I'll just have to rotate back and forth now.

And I'll stand up for derek and his A+ work. He's never left me stranded, and always recommend what he thought would be best, never more, never less. Plus he explains shit for dumb people. ;)